Everything We Had

Cold Sweat

It was cold. I felt my self shiver a few times after a woke.
He was still there. In almost the same position, looking down at me with an emotion that i couldn't understand.

"hey" his voice was a little rougher than usual.
"hi" i looked down not wanting to keep seeing that unknown emotion.
"so you wanna talk about it?" he took my face in his hands and lifted it so that he could see my face and i could see the same emotion.
"not really" i triad to smile the best i could but i bet that it looked really horrible.
"OK. . . . ."
"oh, your mom called. And you were right she was pretty pissed off" he had a small sheep grin on his face.
"well what did you expect" i asked, sarcasm sipping through my words.
he looked a little uncomfortable.
" 'do you wanna talk about it' " i repeated.
he smiled, "not really, well just not now, maybe when I'm ready"
"yeah OK"
"the same for you though, i mean you don't think I'm just going to let this pass right" he was getting back on the topic that i dint want to start right this instant.
"yeah, i know" i looked down at again at my hands.

we staid in that same position for a while with an awkward silence. then out of no where my stomach growled.
my cheeks turned red while i looked at my stomach.

He let out i small chuckle "well then i guess its time for some late breakfast"

He got up and went to his kitchen and prepared me some breakfast.
i, though, staid on the floor and waited for him to come with my food.

being alone left me to think.
what did that dream mean???
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a comment (even if you dont like the story so i can know what to fix)

bye bye!