‹ Prequel: HeartKiller
Status: Sequal Of 'HeartKiller' =] Comments=faster updates =]

You're All I Ever Wanted

How Could I Let This Fall Apart?

(Jenn POV)

Haven smiled up at me, splashing around the bubbles in her baby bathtub.I smiled back at her, something that had become an automatic reaction to her.She's getting so big.Being 3 months old now anyway, I had expected her to.I didn't want her to, but I really couldn't stop it.She had Ricky's smile, dead on.Thats something that always brought tears to my eyes though.I hadn't seen Ricky in 2 months now, and I rarely talked to him.He was on tour again, leaving me and Haven at home.Sometimes it felt like I was doing this all on my own, like I was a single mom.Yes, Ricky was a great dad the first month we brought Haven home, he never even put her down, but he had a job to do and we couldn't let him get fired, so we really had no choice.And, I didn't know why, but I was actually worried that he would cheat on me.Its not that I think he ever would, its just that I've heard so much shit about it and I have every right in the world to freak out.I never though that it was possible to even begin to miss a person so much.
I grabbed Haven's towel and wrapped her up in it.Haven giggled at me while I kissed her cheek.
I put her clothes on her, then I was sitting her down on the floor with all of her toys and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse re-runs for her to watch.I made my way into the kitchen to make her some food, my phone becoming a distraction when it began ringing loudlly to Undead Ahead.

"Hello,"

"Babe,"

My heart stopped beating.I'd been dying to hear his voice.And now that I was hearing it, I was in tears.

"Ricky! I miss you,"

"I miss you too babe.But, I'll be home in about 2 hours.We're playing Scranton tonight on Warped,"

"Okay, I'll see you then babe,"

"Alright, I've gotta go now.I'll just lose service down here,"

"Okay, I Love you,"

"I love you too,"

And then we hung up.See? He'd become so distant lately.Definitely not my Ricky.The Ricky I remember was the one who would stay on the phone with me until he lost service, not the one who hung up before he lost service.This is the main reason why I'm so worried.I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to hanlde this anymore.But, how could I just let this fall apart?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, pretty short and sucky, but its just the starter =] Uhm, Ele will be in the next chapter (: So yeah, subscribe and leave comments (: Okay? Love you all<3