‹ Prequel: HeartKiller
Status: Sequal Of 'HeartKiller' =] Comments=faster updates =]

You're All I Ever Wanted

Exhausted.

(Jenn's POV)

The rest of the night was filled with laughs, jokes, cuddling, smiles, stolen kisses, movie watching, and Ricky's attempt at cooking.Note to self: Never let Ricky cook EVER agian.It just made a huge mess I had to clean up.
I really missed times like this with Ricky.I sound selfish, but I missed having him to myself.Yes, I love being a mommy, but I also missed having moments like this with Ricky.It reminds me of when we first started dating.All of those nights spent in our bunk, or even on the couch of the tour bus, were my favorites.I missed all of the cuddling and kissing.

Ricky pulled the black fleece blanket off of the back of the couch as we continued to watch Sleepy Hollow, one of Ricky's favorites.He was half sitting up, half laying down, with me laying on him with our arms wrapped around each other.Haven was soundly sleeping. and it was nice to have a moment to myself with Ricky.
He looked down at me, the same way he use to when we were on tour.It took me back to all of those nights, and I missed it more than anything.He kissed me, pulling me up more by my face to make it deeper.This was something I definitely missed.Sex and making out with Ricky was something I couldn't help missing.
My hands started going up his shirt, his grasping at my lower back.His tongue had soon began meshing with mine, and things were getting pretty heated.I had gotten him to raise up so I could take his shirt off, and let me just say, I could not tell you how much I missed his 4 pack and his tattoos.He pulled me up more so that I was straddling his waist as he leaned up closer, his tongue brushing across my lips as he began to pull my shirt up.One thing that I loved about having our own house, we could have sex anywhere and not get walked in on as much.
His mouth had reached my neck, the metal of his spiderbites making goosebumps arise on my skin.
Then Haven began crying.

I leaned back and dropped my forehead on the top of his, sighing in frustration.That girl had great timing, right when her mommy and daddy were sexually frustrated.

"Of course this would happen," I said.Ricky put his shirt back on and got up from underneath me.

"I'll get her," He said.

See what I mean? I didn't like sharing him.He was the best daddy in the world, and I couldn't have been happier that we have Haven, but sometimes I wonder if it was too soon for me and him to have a baby, even though it wasn't planned.I know, I sound like a little whiny bitch, but, its how I felt.
I layed my head against the couch and my eyelids began to droop.All of this mommy buisness was really catching up to me, I was fucking exhausted! I didn't want to fall asleep because I was really wanting sex, and I really missed Ricky, but, I couldn't help it, and before I knew it, I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, filler haha (: But, I'm still very blocked for this story (: I'll try to make it better, promise (: