The Solemn Story Of Melody Quake

Chapter One

Dear Diary,
Christmas is today, and I can say, you are the best gift I've gotten. I didn't get much. nor do I ever, but by far, I like you most of all.

My name is Melody Agatha Quake, and I am 15 years old. I am quite short, with brown hair. Short brown hair. I have a rather small body, a trait from my mothers side. I look more like a boy then anything. I've been told that a lot. I enjoy going on adventures with my best friend, J.D.

I live with my mother, Regina, my father, Arthur, and my three sisters.

My one sister is 18. The oldest. That's Beth. We rarely ever see her though. She has so many guy friends she hangs out with. Beth is taller. Tallest woman in my family. She has a perfect, athletic body. She has light blonde hair and perfectly sun kissed skin.

My youngest sister, Mayble, is five. She doesn't so much. She mostly plays with her dolls that Mother made. Usually out of old cloth with straw hair. Mayble is kind of in between Beth and I when it comes to looks. She has Beth's eyes, facial features, and attitude. But she has my hair.

Last, there's my twin sister, Alexandria. Although we're "identical", that's not completely true. She's a bit taller, and she grows her hair out, so it's longer. She plays the innocent role for Mother and Father, when they're here, but at night she sneaks out. I don't know to where, but she always ends up coming back.

I had a brother, too. But we never talk to or about him. He disappeared awhile before Mayble was born. Mother believes he went to pursue his dream of becoming a dancer. Father thinks he's dead. No ones heard from him for years. I guess we'll never know.

That's my family. Mother needs me in the kitchen. I will write later, Diary.

Forever,
Melody A. Quake
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.