Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

I woke up and found myself in an unfamilier room. It must have been some type of motel. My hands were tied to the middle of the bed frame. The flat screen T.V. was turned onto the news. The shower was turned on in the other room. Then I remember last night. Gage attacked me and tried to kill me! Yet he didn't. Why?

"I'm sorry." Those were the last words he said to me before I passed out. I thought I was starting to fall for this guy. Wow. How could I be so stupid? The shower stopped and I heard the curtain open. The door swung open and Gage walked out with just a towel around his waist.

"Mornin', Sleeping Beauty." He grinned as if nothing had happened.

"Where are we?"

"Texas." My eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped. We went from Miami, Flordia to Texas in one night?!

"I want to go home." I said, firmly. Gage stopped going through his stuff and looked at me. There was pain and regret in his eyes.

"You can't go home." He said softly.

"Why not?!" I demanded.

"You just can't!" He snapped. Then he turned back to his suitcase and grabbed his boxers. He dropped his towel right there. No matter how much I wanted to look away repossession his ass, I couldn't. When he finally slid on his boxers I felt like I was being relised from a curse.

"Gage... what's going on? Why did you try to kill me then kidnap me?" He put on his shorts and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you know about that guy that has been murdering girls for two years? The one that carves the victims number into their stomach?" His eyes burned into mine. I nodded slowly, wishing I didn't have to hear what he was about to say. "That's (big breath) that's me..." He looked away ashamed. Once again my jaw dropped and my eyes got big.

"W-what... why?" I whispered.

"That's none of your business." He barked. Then he got up, untied my hands, and dragged me to the bathroom. "I have to go out. Why don't you can take a shower while I'm gone." He said closing the door. When I heard the motel door close I tried to open the bathroom door. It wouldn't budge. Gage must have some how locked it. Great...
♠ ♠ ♠
Brooklynn is finding tons of things about Gage everyday.
What do you think so far? Comments?(:
I really like writing this story. It's fun.
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: