Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

I heard a thud and turned around to see Brooklynn passed out on the floor. Fantastic. I fineshed cleaning the dead chick, then wrapped the body in my blanket. I took off the gloves and carried Brooklynn to the car. I went back inside to grab my suitcase and the dead slut.

I drove for a good hour to the middle of nowhere then cut the engine. I looked around outside. Not a single building, car, or person in sight. I went to the trunk and pulled out my blanket with the body in it. Brooklynn started stirring in the passenger seat. I quickly dumped the body on the side of the road, threw the blanket back into the trunk, and drove far away.

"I can't believe you left her there." Brooklynn whispered, staring at the side mirror watching the body get smaller and smaller.

"I do it to all my victims." I said staring at the road.

"Is that what you're going to do with me?" Her voice was hard to hear. I tightened my grip on the wheel.

"I- I don't know." It was the truth. I need to but I just can't. One look in those big green emerals she calls eyes and I just melt. With Brooklynn, I feel the same way I did with Sarah. Just ten times better. We fell silent for the rest of the way. I turned on the radio and the music softly played. "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars came on and I instantly threw in my Eminem Curtain Call CD.

"Don't like love songs?" Brooklynn asked and I jumped. I thought she had fallen asleep.

"Not my most favorite thing in the world." She looked at me then turned up the sterio. I smiled as she started rapping along to "Just Loose It"

"You hungry?" I asked pulling into a Burger King.

"Aren't you afraid someone is gonna turn you in?" Brooklynn worried.

"Psh, yeah right. Nobody knows who I am. Police don't even have any leads." I said stepping out of the car.

"They will when my parents talk to them about me disappearing."

"No pictures and there is no evidence of me even being there. I told the Beach House person that my name is Jackson Ridley." I grinned.

"How?" She asked. "Don't they need I.D.?

"I have many fake I.D.'s" I said opening the glove compartment. "My real name is Gage Carr though."

"Why should I believe you?"

"I'll explain later. Right now I want food." I said. Then, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Gage is one smart cookie.
I doesn't even phase him that Brooklynn could tell everyone in the resteraunt he is a murderer.
Comments are loved like puppies(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: