Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

"So why should I believe that your name really is Gage Carr?" I asked. He had just started the engine of his shitty car.

"Your never gonna let this drop are you?" He sighed. I shook my head. "My mother died when I was two. My dad was secretly gay. When I turned about four, my dad would come into my room at night.... and he would.... do stuff." I could tears forming in Gage's eyes. "Things escalated as I got older. It would be in the morning and at night. A week after I turned eight he died.... heart attack. I was given a million dollars. His gift to me in his will for being such a good boy." He wiped the falling tears. I wished he would stop. I didn't want to see him cry.

"I stayed with my aunt. She put all my money in the bank for me. When I turned fourteen I met Sarah Asmus. She was the best girl I ever met. Well... that's what I thought then. We dated for two years. When I finally got up the nerve to tell her about my dad... she dumped me and told me I was probably gay as well."

"That's horrible! What a fucking bitch!" I yelled, accidentally. Gage chuckled and wiped more tears away.

"When I turned sixteen I got emancipated, took all my money, and left that shit hole. I haven't been back home since. After a week of being on my own, I decided I wanted revenge. I kidnapped Sarah, raped her, and murdered her. I loved it so much I kept doing it. Every four months." He finished telling his story. From the way he acted I could tell it was the truth. He still had a couple tears sliding down his face. I reached up and wiped them away.

"Why didn't you kill me at the beach house?" I asked. I needed to know the answer.

"Be-Because... There is just something about you. When I look into those big beautiful eyes of yours... I don't know... I feel... happy. You make me feel like I'm a normal person and-" He took a big breath "And I think I am falling in love with you, Brooklynn." My cheeks got hot. I felt a little smile pop on my face. I grabbed his free hand.

"To be honest, I think I'm falling in love with you too. I know I should be terrified, but.... I'm not." He looked at me, checking the road every couple seconds.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He smiled, then frowned. "You can't really have a relationship with me. I move around to much. Plus, I'm a criminal."

"I don't care. We can go to another country and stay there. Clean slate. No more moving around or worrying. Just you and me."

"What about your family? Won't you miss them?" Oh god. My family! They are probably frantic right now, but let's face it. It's not like Gage is gonna let me go anyways.

"I would but honestly, I need some adventure in my life. Plus, it's not like your letting me go anytime soon. I just want to be with you." Gage smiled and squeezed my hand. He pulled into a motel parking lot , got a room, and we settled in the queen sized bed watching the news all snuggled and close. Then, something on the news made us freeze. "Brooklynn Rose Addams, eighteen, was last seen three days ago. She was leaving her house to go on a date with a young man named Gage Carr." The news reporter announced. My picture popped up on the screen.

"Shit." Gage mumbled getting up.

"Gage has also mysteriously disappeared. When the landlord of the beach house Gage was staying at came to check up on him, the house was cleaned out. The landlord said Gage had rented the beach house under the name Jackson Ridley. Nobody really knows who this mysterious boy really is. Police speculate that he is the murderer of the seven dead girls we have found over the past two years." The reporter finished. Gage grabbed his keys.

"Please, please, stay here. I will be right back." He pleaded and walked out the door. Great. Last time he said he would be right back he brought back a slut, fucked her, and killed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Gage is really doing?
Did you even think he could get that deep? lol.
Comments?(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: