Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

As I thrusted into Brooklynn's perfect little body, she said the thing I've been waiting to hear since the day we went to the movies. "I love you, Gage." I stopped mid-thrust and paused for a second. Then I kissed her.

"I love you too, Brooklynn." I smiled and thrusted a few more times. Finally I pulled out and rolled over so she was laying on top of me.

"You really love me?" she whispered.

"More than I've loved anyone else." I answered truthfully.

"What about...Sarah?"

"I did love Sarah once upon a time, but she wasn't nearly as amazing as you. She didn't accept the fact that I was sexually abused by a man.. You do. When she found out I was going to kill her, she just lied and lied. 'I love you, Gage. I really do. Please don't do this. I was wrong before. Please, baby.' It was just wrong. I knew everything that came out if her filthy venimous mouth was a total lie. You.. You actually love me.. Don't you?"

"Well.. I did just blurt it out while we had sex and I'm not bawling by eyes out and pleading to stay alive." She smiled and I let out a small laugh.

"You should be." I laughed kissing her. "C'mon. Let's get out if here before the cops show up. Last thing I need is to be interrogated by some fat coffee drinking, doughnut loving, asshole." I said, struggling to get back into my clothes. Brook laughed and easily slipped back into her outfit.

"What would you do if the cops ever found out that you are the murderer?" Brooklynn asked, her eyes were full of worry.

"I don't need to worry about that. They will never find out who I am. Even if they do, it won't matter because we won't be around. Europe is pretty far away." I smiled. Her jaw dropped.

"Europe?! Really?! This is amazing! Oh, Gage! I love you so much!" She yelled hugging me.

"Of coarse. Now you really love me." I teased. She giggled.

"When do we leave?"

"Our flight is in three days. We have to get up to the Phoenix, Arizona airport by then."

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" She chanted. I laughed and started the car. "Awe. What about your new truck?" She asked sadly, stroking the dashboard.

"Oh the truck is going with us. It's just going to go by a big semi and a cargo boat." I said patting the steering wheel.

"I love you, Gagey."

"I love you too, Brookie."Man, I hope I'm making the right decision by doing this. I'm taking her away from her family completely. Maybe.. Maybe I should just turn myself in.. Wait! What the hell am I thinking?! I actually found a girl who loves me even though I murdered seven people. How the hell can I give that up?! Especially for the cops!
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated!c:
I actually finished writing it. Just a few chapters left everybody. :p
Just got to do some revisions and they will be up.(:
Comments, please? :3
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: