Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

"Brook. Brookie! BROOKLYNN!" My ten year old sister, Daphne, screamed in my ear as I tried to sleep.

"What?!" I yelled sitting up, startled.

"Mommy made you breakfast." She smiled innocently and ran out of the room. Her long, tangled, brown hair swayed behind her. I smiled at her and got out of bed. I was officially graduated from high school. Woo! Well, yesterday was the ceremony but today was the first day of being officially graduated. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen where it smelled like chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Mmmm, my favorite.

"Good-morning my beautiful little sister." My older brother and best friend, Aaron, smiled sitting on a stool at the counter.

"AARON!" I yelled and attacked him with a huge hug! I haven't seen my brother since Christmas. Aaron was about to be a junior at Ohio State University. Our family lived in Miami, Florida. "What are you doing here?!" I smiled, letting him go.

"Well I felt bad for missing your graduation, soo I took some vacation." He grinned messing up my bed head.

"You better feel bad! I cried all night last night you stupid asshole." I said putting on my best pouty face. His face fell.

"Really..?" He whispered. I smiled and punched his arm.

"Hell no! This just means you have to make it up to me." I grinned climbing onto his lap.

"You know I will, babes." He said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and turned on the T.V. It was on the news channel and they were talking about a homicide that happened close by. I turned up the volume.

"The "6" carved into the young woman's body proves that this is the sixth victim of our mysterious serial killer that has been murdering girls for the past two years." The reporter announced. "Police still have absolutely no leads on who this person might be. The man has been striking in completely different areas. No one knows where the killer will strike again."

Aaron scoffed and changed the channel. He thought murderers were assholes with no souls. I just thought that they were people that had been raised in a bad environment or just had a bad childhood and they didn't know what to do with themselves.

"Brook... don't ever turn into a psycho murderer. Okay?" I laughed and nodded.

"Trust me. I'd shoot myself before I'd become a murderer, A."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two. Complete(:
What are you thinking in that mind of yours? I would looove to know!
Lots more too come.
Comments please(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: