Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

I can't believe it! Gage and I are moving to Europe! Not to mention that he loves me! Can I seriously get any luckier?! Well, okay.. Scratch that. I would love to have my family here with us.. Man, I miss them. I wonder if they've given up on looking for me. It's been close to a week. Maybe more. I've lost track. Nahhh. Aaron will look for me forever.

"Gage..." He gave me a little nod. We were on our way to a cabin somewhere in the middle of Arizona. "Do you think I can write my parents a note? Just to let them know that I'm okay and they can stop the search. That they'll never find me and that I love them."He was silent for a few seconds.

"Call them."

"W-what..?" I said stunned.

"Call them." He handed me his phone. "Make sure you star sixty-seven it though, then throw the phone out the window." I took it hesitantly and called my house.

"Hello?!" My mother's frantic voice filled my ears. Tears instantly fell from my eyes.

"Mommy.." My voice cracked.

"Brooklynn?! Oh my goodness! Sweetheart, is that you?!"

"Yeah.. It's me mommy."

"Devin! Aaron! Daphne! Brooklynn is on the phone! Hurry up and get down here!" I heard my family yelling my name and the thudding of feet running around the house to get to the nearest phone.

"Brooklynn?! Are you okay?!"

"Where the fuck are you, sis?!"

"Please come home!"

"Guys! Guys, listen! Look I'm fine. I'm with Gage. He is... He's the Numerical Lady Killer." We figured out that is what the police now call him. Everyone gasped and something thumped on the ground. My mother must have fainted.

"Why that little-! When we find you I will kill that mother fucking bastard in a heartbeat!" Aaron growled.

"You're not going to find me..." I whispered into the phone. "Call off the search."

"Brooklynn Rosee! How could you say something like that?! Where are you, honey?! Tell me!" My father asked frantically.

"I don't want to be found! Look, I just called to sat I'm okay and that you can stop worrying. I'm safe believe it or not."

"Is Gage telling you to say this bullshit?! Put him on the goddamn phone!" Aaron yelled.

"Call off the search. I love you, guys. Good-bye." I snapped the phone shut as my brother and father yelled at me not to hang up. I rolled down the window and chucked the phone as far as I could out of the car. Tears just poured down my face and soaked into my clothes. Gage looked at me gravely.

"This is all my fault..." He said. There was sadness in his voice. "I never should have taken you. I should have just left. I'm so sorry, baby.."

"Hey, stop. In a few days we will be traveling in the beautiful land of Europe and all of this will be behind us." I said, grabbing his hand. He shook his head and pounded on the steering wheel a couple times.

We drove for five more hours and finally made it to the cabin. It was pretty isolated from the other cabin, but you could still faintly see them. Gage shoo'd me inside and grabbed all the bags we needed for the night and half of tomorrow.

"Why do you go get some rest. You could use it. It was a long drive. I'll get us settled in." He looked upset and torn.

"Are you okay, babe..?"

"Fine. Go rest." I stood there for a second, pecked his lips, and went to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was an emotional phone call. What do you think Gage is thinking about?
Only three more chapters left! D: I know. So sad.
Comments? Concerns?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: