Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

I paced around the small living room of the cabin Brooklynn and I were renting. I can't go to Europe with her. I mean, I want to, but... I can't take her away from her family. I love her too much. For once in my pathetic existence I'm going to do the right thing. I picked up the cabin phone and dialed the three numbers I vowed to myself I never would dial.

"Nine one one. How may I help you?"

"I know who the Numerical Lady Killer is." What an stupid name they gave me. Makes me sound like a mathematician.

"Hold on, sir." The lady's voice changed from totally calm to a little worry. Classical music started playing for a little bit then a man's voice spoke.

"Phoenix Police Department. I understand you have some information on who the Numerical Lady Killer is. May I ask who you are first?"

"My name is Gage Christopher Carr and I, sir, am the killer and I currently have Brooklynn Rosee Addams in my possession, unharmed, and she stay that way until you come and get her. I'm no longer a threat. We are in cabin five at the BlueGreen resort. See you soon." I hung up the phone.

"Who were you talking to?" Brooklynn asked coming out of the bedroom.

"I was talking to the police... Brooklynn... I turned myself in..." She gasped and shook her head in disbelief.

"Gage...why?" She whispered. Tears were dotting her eyes.

"Because you need to be with you're loving and caring family. You need to find someone that can give you a life with you're family in it. I can't do that.." She ran over to me and I embraced her small body in my arms. She looked up at me and I kissed her deeply.

"C'mon. Let's leave right now. The cops wind have to know. Let's just go." She urged me. Tears were falling from both our eyes.

"No, Brooklynn. You are going to go. I want you to go outside and stay outside until the police get here. Do not come back inside. I promise I won't leave. Go."

"I love you, Gagey."

"I love you too, Brookie. Thank you for showing me what real love is." She kissed me one last time and ran out the front door. When I heard it shut I pulled out the gun I had hidden under a pillow on the couch and aimed it at my chest. I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry 'bout the ending guys :p gotta do what I gotta do.
Two chapters left. Oh no.
What do you think Brooklynn is going to do?
Comments anyone?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: