Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

Seconds after I ran outside if the cabin, I heard a gunshot and a loud thump. No... No, no, no, no, no! He did not just shoot himself! I whipped around and charged back into the small cabin. I ran to the living room and found Gage on the ground, coughing on blood. There was a bullet hole in his chest and blood was just pooling around his body.

"Gage!" I cried and fell to the ground next to him, blood soaking up into my jeans. I lifted him slightly and cradled his head in my lap.

"Brook*cough cough*lynn. I told you *cough* not to come *cough* back inside." His voice was very quiet and he was breathing heavily.

"Did you really expect me to stay outside after I hear a gunshot?" He nodded lightly. "Well, you're an idiot, babe." He laughed weakly.

"I'm...sorry. I *cough* love you." His breathing slowed down and eventually stopped and his eyes shut.

"No. No! Gage! Wake up! Please, wake up! God dammit, Gage!" I pounded on his chest, sobbing angry, heartbroken, and wishing his eyes would open. They didn't. I started to hear the sound of sirens in the distance. I looked around and found Gage's gun. I snatched it up and held it to my head. *Click* nothing. I looked at the gun and checked its magazine. There was nothing in it.

"Really, Gage?! One fucking bullet! Asshole!" I yelled, furious and hurt. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. The sirens got louder and louder. I tore out all the drawers until I found the knives. I grabbed a big, pointy one and ran back to Gage's body. "Ha! Didn't think this totally through now did you, babe?!" I knelled down next to him, grabbed his hand, kissed his lips quickly, and shoved the knife deep into my chest right as the police burst into the cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. That's not what you were expecting at all were you?
Romeo and Juliet ending, I know.
Story isn't over yet. Read on.
Comments/concerns? Please tell me what you are thinking.c:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: