Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

Happy little sunny Miami, Flordia. Guess I'd better break out my swim trunks. How else am I suppose to attract victim number seven? It's never to early to start looking. Got to wait the four months though. I have a reputation to keep you know. I think I'm going to go for a nice tan blonde. Mmm, yupp. Going with a blonde.

I pulled into the driveway of the beach house I would be renting for the next four months. The outside of the house was an ugly ass mint green color. It was horrible. The steps didn't look like they could hold another pound without breaking into a million splinters. The inside was a lot better. Much nicer than you would expect. There was a small kitchen, a cozy living room, two bedrooms, and one bathroom. The house was also very brightly lit. That has got to change now. I ran over to all the blinds and shut them so there was barely any light. I laid down on the couch and turned on the news. Oh goodie! They were talking about me.

"Kelsi Crane was found naked and dead on the side of the road in Jacksonville, Florida. The "6" carved into the young woman's stomach proves that this was the sixth victim of our mysterious serial killer that has been murdering girls for the past two years." No shit, Sherlock. I didn't know we could all count. "Police still have absolutely no leads on who this person is. The man has been striking in completely different places. No one knows where the killer will strike next."

"Good." I laughed, turning off the T.V. Little did the police know that I just became a man. Plus the fact that I'm still in the same state. I just turned eighteen a week ago. What a perfect way to celebrate. Watching the light come out of some slut's eyes.

I took my suitcase to one of the bedrooms and started to unpack. I left out my orange beach towel and black and grey striped swim trunks. After I set up everything I slid into my trunks, put on my flip-flops, grabbed my towel, and walked out the back door and onto the white sandy beach.

"Time to find my next victim."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! Whats gonna happen?
I know but you don't(:
Keep reading please. It makes me happy:D
Comments=cookies<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: