Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

~One week later~

Woo! It's my birthday! I'm eighteen at last! Lots of plans for today. Got to go to Gramma's house for lunch. Then, Gage is taking me to a movie and dinner. Yay!

Gage and I have hung out everyday since that day we met on the beach. I cant believe I've only known him for a week. It feels like I have known him forever! He is so funny and caring and just plain amazing!

"Brooklynn Rosee! C'mon, let's go!" My dear mother called. I yanked my brush through my hair, checked my make-up, and went outside to where my loving family waited for me.

"'Bout time. We thought you got lost in your closet." My daddy laughed. His old face crinkled up. I smiled and got in the car in between Aaron and Daphne. Daphne had on a yellow sundress and white flip-flops. Her hair was curled and she had on a little bit of eyeshadow. Aaron had on black shorts, a grey A7x shirt, and his grey DC hat with his black and white DC's. Even under his hat, I could see his brown hair all tangled and messy.

"I see you didn't brush your hair. Gramma is gonna throw a fit." I said.

"She will never know. I'm not gonna take my hat off."

"Good luck with that one. You know Gramma. No hats, shoes, or sunglasses on in the house."

"Shit. I'm totally fucked." Gramma all about being dressed proper and looking proper and all that shit. Aaron was always getting with her. His punishment was always the same. Stand in the corner for fifteen minutes. It's quite funny.

"Aaron! Seriously! Watch your mouth!" Daphne yelled. Daph was completely against cussing. I don't even think she is my actual sister. She must have been adopted. She didn't look anything like me or Aaron (We are practically twins just the age and hair color were different.) and she didn't act like any of us.

"Shut the fuck up, Daph." Aaron teased. Daphne huffed, crossed her arms, and stared out the window. Man, I can't wait to see Gage. I know it will be only three hours until I see him, but it feels like three days! Right now I just want to curl up next to him, hold his hand, and talk about random shit. I hope this trip to Gramma's will go by quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. Brooklynn and Gage are "dating". Well Brooklynn thinks they are but you guys know Gage's sick ways.
Maybe he will just keep her around for a little bit. Maybe.
Comments are loved<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: