Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

"Oh god. I feel like I might throw-up. That movie was soo bloody and gorey." I groaned. Gage laughed.

"Maybe you shouldn't have got that five cheese burrito with a salad at the resturant and an extra large popcorn here." He laughed and gentley pushed me. I smiled and pushed him back. It wasn't my fault I'm inlove with food.

"Gagey." I looked at him with big eyes. "Will you give me a piggy-back ride pleaseeee." He sighed and bent over. I had to super woman jump on his back. He is just so damn tall! "Yah, horsey! Yah! Yah!" I yelled and Gage gave me a 'Fuck you' look and slowly trotted off.

"I don't move fast." He informed me.

"Tonight you are. Now mush!" I giggled hitting his back. He started to jog and I kept yelling "MUSH!" It took us twenty minutes to find his old Beater. I must have fallen asleep on the car ride home because next thing I know Gage is laying me in my bed.

"I could've walked." I mummbled half asleep, half awake.

"You looked too cute. Plus you weigh, like, nothing so it really didn't bother me." He shrugged then headed for my bedroom door.

"No! Don't go! Come back and lay with me." I whined. He grinned and slid his shoes off, then he came and crawled under my cover next to me. "Yay." I smiled. Gage wrapped his arms around me and I became instantly warm. He was like a human heater!

"Your a dork, Brooksy." He said, then started playing with my fingers.

"Uhh, duh." I intertwined our fingers. He flashed me a crooked smile and it took my breath away. It was just gorgeous, just like the rest of him.

Gage pulled me close. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. *Bum bum. Bum bum. Bum bum* I looked up and stared into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Soon both our eyes are closing and leaning toward each other. Our lips met and my body tingled. His lips were soft and tasted like salt and butter. Best part is, we never started hard-core making-out. It was just sweet and gentle. We pulled away, smiling.

"Damn." He spoke softly.

"What?"

"You are an awesome kisser." He smirked.

"Why thank you. Your pretty gorgeous- I mean good yourself." I blushed insanly. Luckly he couldn't see it. Gage laughed and kissed the top of my head. After awhile we both drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit. they are sleeping together. ahah
Brooklynn sure doesn't know how to talk does she?
more and more to come.
comments gets you cookies :D
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: