Status: finished i hope you like it

Untitled

Love at First Sight

I was laying on the beach reading my favorite novel, "Twilight".
I turned on my stomach so my back can get some sun.
A football hit my back and a nice young man came and said, "Sorry about the football. My name is Zach what's yours?"
"I'm Athena, and it was fine about the football. I should have seen it coming." I said.
"You look familiar, where have I seen you before?" he asked.
"Uh, well i work at Poway Elementary. I'm a 5th grade teacher." I responded.
"Ms. Jones?" someone asked. "Oh Mr. Quiseng, how is Bridgette?" I asked.
"Oh she is fine it turned out to be a cold, oh and I told you to call me Cameron." Cameron said.
" You two know each other?" Zach asked Cameron.
"Yeah, she is my little sisters teacher." he responded.
Two more guys came over by us one of them said.
"Yo, Zach how long does it take........ well hello there fine young lady, my name is Michael, now what's yours?"
"I'm Athena and i am out of your league." I said with a giggle.
The guys went "dang you just got dissed bro."
I smiled and the nice guy with dreads said "Hey I'm Nathan." "It's nice to meet you."
I responded. "Hey Athena would you like to go on a date with me?" Zach asked.
"Sure I would love to! My place around 7?" I asked.
"Great I'll be their." Zach said.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like this short story. in the end they spend the rest of the night in her room ;)