‹ Prequel: Can't Be Tamed
Sequel: Liberty Walk
Status: Completed!

Love You Like A Love Song

Chapter 11

Michael's POV
I reached Cameron's house. Gotta tell them about Zach's crazy plan. I ran up to the door and knocked. I heard "one second, " and then the door opened. There stood Cameron. "Michael?" "Yeah, hi. Look, I don't have much time. Can we talk?" "Yeah, sure. Come on in." I walked into the house, and shut the door. "Annabelle, could you come down for a minute? Michael's here, and he says we need to talk." He called up the stairs. "I'll be down in a minute." She called down. "We're going out." "That's cool. There was an awkward silence between us, and then Annabelle came downstairs. She looked...beautiful. "What's up?" "You two might wanna have a seat for this." We all sat down. "I have something to tell you, but I'm not sure how you're going to take the news." I noticed Annabelle grab Cameron's hand, and hold on tight to it. "It's okay. Just tell us." "Okay," I took in a deep and shaky breath. "Zach is planning on stealing your twins and then kill them. Just like he did Christopher." "Zach stole my son?" "Our son." Cameron and I both said at the same time. "Yes, our son." I corrected. "And unless you find a place where they can both stay, you're not safe here. Both you and your twins." "We understand." And that was to be our mission. To find a safe place for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really shitty ending, and I apologize for that. Sequel to this story might not be finished. It probably won't be updated until at least January or February of the new year. Anyway, I hope you had fun reading this as much fun as I did writing it.

Tell me what you think. I want to hear your feedback. Don't be afraid to comment.

I love all of you!!