So This Is What I Get. A Stalker?

So This Is What I Get. A Stalker? Chp 4

So This Is What I Get…A Stalker
Chp 4

It made everyone else stop what they were doing and keep quiet. As soon as the hit made impact Nate's grasp on me was broken and I found my self falling on the floor since he was what I was depending on to keep me up.

I was about five inches off the floor when I felt two arms go around my shoulders and pull me up. I was pulled up only to see that it was Nate that had saved me from my floor fate. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle tightly and turned my body around to see who it was though I had a horrible feeling I knew who it was.

I looked on the floor only to see evil grin upon the face of Nate he was still on the floor lying down with a firm grip on my ankle and looking at me directly in the eyes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM HOW THE HELL IS HE STILL GRABBING ON ME EVEN AFTER HIS TWO TIMING UGLY ASS SELF IS STILL ON THE FLOOR LOOKING LIKE CHEWED UP DOGGIE DOO DOO THAT WAS SPIT UP?

Starting to get pissed I used my other leg and gave him a good kick where the sun doesn’t shine. He however didn't let go of my ankle causing me to get pissed…and when I say pissed I mean PISSED. I bend down so my face was only inches away from his. He stared at my eyes for about five seconds until his gaze traveled down to my lips.

"Listen to me… I don't like you. Get it in your pea sized brain…you are a BUGLY toe sucker! Now get your hand off of my ankle before I go Kung foo Celina on your ass!" I said in an eerily calm tone causing several people around me to cringe at the sound of my raspy voice. Even Tori and Lena stepped back a few inches.

Nate made no move to let me free so I did what I do best I slammed my head into his causing him to let go. I kicked him on the ribs making him lay in fetal position as I gave him one single punch to the face; I heard a deafening crack and saw blood gushing out of his nose.

"See and that’s what you get when you don't listen to Celina." I spoke in the same tone and turned on my heels walking out the front door with people making a path, some congratulating me and others too afraid to say anything.

I walked out the front door and could feel a pair of feet behind me walking proudly to car. Oops I almost forgot I have to thank Damien he's the one who practically saved me. I turned around only to smack into the worlds hardest chest, more like muscular but I wouldn't give him the thought of satisfaction.

"Whoa. Are you okay?" asked Damien with concern in his voice I looked behind him and saw Tori and Lena giggling loudly about five feet behind us. I gave them a glare and went back to Damien who looked amused at my reaction.

"I'm okay; just I didn't expect you to be behind me … if I knew you wanted me I would have jumped on you already." I said in a seductive tone and running my fingers down his jaw line.

He smiled. "Well no one said I wanted you however that doesn't mean it isn't true… and you can jump on me any day…What do you think?" he replied in the same tone I had used before causing me to giggle since he had to make his voice womanly.

"Wow I meant I wanted to jump on you but as in jumping on a dead bug." I said in a disgusted tone. I pretended there was a bug on the floor and squashed it making sure to slide my foot across the pavement we were standing on.

I ended up laughing hysterically since Tori and Lena where practically on the floor rolling around. We were all laughing by the end of the next minute causing us to laugh harder.

We were interrupted by a girl running by saying that Nate just got up and was leaving.

"Let's make this right." Said Damien with a mischievous smile on his face. He pushed me roughly against a nearby tree and started kissing me first gently and then a little harder. At first I didn't respond considering that I just met him and now I'm pinned to a tree with him practically on me.

Then I heard a growl come from behind him and saw Tori glaring and Lena pointing out and whisper calling that Nate was watching. I grinned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and reversed positions so that I was the one forcing him on the tree.

I started getting into the kiss and I guess he did too since he started licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I could feel his sexy snakebite piercing on his bottom lips and parted my mouth only to have him quickly attack my mouth exploring every single part.

We continued this for about five minutes until I heard Lena clear her throat next to us. I broke the kiss and saw a look of confusion in the eyes of Damien.

"Umm… he left about five minutes ago…" she made a look of disgust "And Tori has been in her car honking like crazy trying to make you hurry up because she wanted to go out to eat or something like that I could hear her clearly since I was watching you two eat each others faces." She pointed at us accusingly.

I felt a tint of pink sweeping across my cheeks and looked at Damien who was still holding me looking calm.

"Are you going to let me go?" I asked him. He dropped his hands quickly and his cheeks turned a small and barely noticeable shade of pink.

I smiled and started walking towards Tori's car before turning around "Hey thanks! WAIT give me your number! You’re my new cookie!" I said with excitement as I ran back to him handing my cell phone to him and him giving me his. I punched in my numbers and saved it to his phone adding a smiley face next to my name.

He handed mine back and I searched for his name but couldn't find it. "Hey where did you save it?"

He grinned sheepishly before saying "I thought I was your cookie." With that he hopped into his mustang and drove off leaving me still searching my phone finally my eyes landed on cookie :D. I grinned and laughed out loud causing Tori to start beeping all over again and Lena giving me weird looks while hopping in the front seat of Tori's car; leaving me to get the back.

I jumped in the back seat only to be interrogated on how I liked my face eating. I growled making them shut up and started singing to the song that came on the radio.

Beautiful love by the afters

Far away, I feel your beating heart
All alone, beneath the crystal stars
Staring into space, what a lonely face
I'll try to find my place with you

[chorus]
What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love, my beautiful love

Larger than the moon, my love for you
Worlds collide as heaven pulls us through
The secret of the world is written in the stars
I'm carrying your heart in mine

[chorus]
What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love

Maybe a greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burns through me
[3x]

[chorus]

What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
[2x]

My beautiful love
La la la la love
La la la la love

My beautiful
La la la la love
La la la la love

My beautiful love

By the end of the song we had all been screaming at the top of our lungs, which was pretty funny considering we stopped at a couple stoplights and people were looking threw the car windows at us like if we were the crazy ones.

We ended up eating at a Denny's with us sitting at a booth near a window in the corner separating us from the crying baby on the other corner. Our waiter took our orders and walked off to get them.

"Hey you know what I think Celina likes Damien there.. Considering they were like leaches." Exclaimed Tori with Lena bobbing her head up and down like a bobble head.

"Yeah and she called him her new cookie… and you know what that means…" Lena said winking.

"Yep it's her new C-R-U-S-H!" yelled Tori emphasizing on the c-r-u-s-h. I hushed them since several people where already staring at us; I glared at them making them resume with there eating and baby hushing.

My phone started vibrating; I looked at who was calling and saw that it was a private number. Hmm maybe it's someone I know?

"Hello Puppet!" I screamed into the cell phone and heard no response.

"HELLO…HELLO… WHOS THIS… YOU THERE… HELLLLLOOOO" I hung up confused and set my phone on the table and explained to my friends that they must have gotten the wrong number.

My phone started vibrating again and I picked it up furiously getting aggravated "HELLO…WHAT!" I yelled getting us a few glares.

"Look out the window" a hoarse voice said calmly into the phone and then hung up.

I turned my head slowly and looked at the window; there out the window was the black car I had seen earlier. What the fuck? The car speeded away leaving me feeling sick.

"Celina. Are you okay it looks like you just saw a ghost…" asked Lena with a worried expression.