We Found Love

Entry one

I made a list, A list of things that I wanted to do before I moved onto the next stage of my life, A list of things that I thought would help me lose myself and to let me reflect on things I needed to change, I’d decided to keep a diary. The front page of the leather bound book had seven things I wanted to do before I decided how the next year of my life. I looked down at the book and sighed. How was I little miss perfect Wilson going to complete these?

1. Get Drunk
2. Make friends with a stranger
3. Dye my hair random colours
3. Hug a stranger
4. Kiss a stranger
5. Fall in love
6. Make love under the stars
7. Take risks.


Number one I could do, But I didn’t want to do it alone. I shook my head and laughed at myself before shoving the book off my lap. I sighed and pulled at some of my light brown hair. I’m a useless excuse of a teenager. What teenager just sits around and writes a list. If I ever intend on fulfilling them I’m going to have to get out their right? With a sarcastic laugh I got up and walked out of my room grabbing my bag and the diary on the way. Walking out the front door the summer heat hit me like a ton of breaks, My body suddenly becoming hot. I looked down thankful that I’d worn shorts over my slightly tanned legs as well as swimmers underneath because I knew I’d be going to the beach just to let me thoughts take over. It’s where I always went. I laughed as Katy Perry’s new song the one that got away came on as I began to drive.

Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in your Mustang to Radio head
And on my 18th birthday we got that chain tattoos
Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never plan that one day I'd be losing you

And in another life I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in other life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away


With a smile I shut of the song and continued to drive in silence, Not being able to take any more images of spontaneous Katy Perry and her lover of the week’s love story. The drive to the beach was silent the only sound coming from the outside of the car, Finally arriving I shut of the engine and jumped out. The heat once more hitting my body. Grabbing a towel I walked onto the deserted stretch of sand. Setting my bag and book down on the towel I kicked of my converses and pulled my shirt over my head before bending down and placing it under my bag. “Well hello Australia.” I stopped moving and stood up straight knowing whoever was behind me just got a good eye of my ass and legs, I blushed and turned around to where I’d heard the voice come from and standing before me was a group of seven people, Five boys and two girls. The boy who’d spoken was standing at the front of the group a smirk on his lips. I looked down and blushed as his eyes trailed of my stomach, I noticed my belli bar gleaming in the sun as I looked. When I looked back up a boy with brown hair and blue eyes made his way towards me.

“Well hello there, I’m Louis.” He said a British accent smothering his words. “and this is my girlfriend Aurora.” He pointed to a pretty brown haired girl who was smiling at me. “Her friend Kelli” She pointed to the blonde who was also smiling. “Who is also the girlfriend of Zayn” She pointed to one of the boys standing behind the girl. “Liam and Niall” He pointed to the two boys up the back. “And Mr. Cheeky here is Harry and what’s your name love?” I looked at the cheeky boy locking eyes with him his lips curled up into a real smile before I broke away and looked at Louis.

“I’m ah… I’m Annie.” I said softly, Louis smiled and pulled me into a giant hug, I hugged back softly and patted his back. “Uh, Nice to meet you.”

“You’re the first Australian he’s meet and he always said he was going to hug them.” Kelli spoke from beside me. I nodded my head in understanding as Louis pulled away. “So Annie, Are you here alone?” I nodded my head catching Harry’s eyes again. He smirked at me once more before Louis pulled him into a man hug. “Mind if we join you?”

“Uh, No go right ahead.” They all smiled and put their stuff down besides me, The girls all running ahead and stripping out of their clothes the boys following before they ran into the water, I smiled and grabbed the Diary and a pen. I looked at my list again and smiled, I could already cross one off. With a smile I cross out number three; Hug a stranger. I giggled and looked at the list once more, committing it to memory.

1. Get Drunk
2. Make friends with a stranger
3. Dye my hair random colours
3. Hug a stranger
4. Kiss a stranger
5. Fall in love
6. Make love under the stars
7. Take risks.


I turned to a blank page and looked up seeing them all still playing in the water, With a huff I began my first entry.

Dear Diary
Today after creating my seven steps to successfully finding out who I am list, I’ve already completed one. Hug a stranger. It happened at the beach the most common of places, I meet seven people I wouldn’t call them friends but one hugged me Louis. That means one step closer to finding out who I’m meant to be. That is if this crazy method works.


With a small flourish of today’s date I shut the book and looked up as a shadow was cast over me, I locked eyes with Harry. Mr. Cheeky. He smiled and held out his hand. “Are you coming in?” His husky voice whispered, I nodded and grabbed his hand standing up. “You know you can’t go in with shorts on.” He laughed, I blushed and looked down before undoing them and slipping them off. He smiled at me his dimples coming out in full as he walked of towards the water.

‘Yay come on Annie” Louis yelled from the water before Niall jumped on him pushing him under the water, I laughed as my toes just touched the water as Louis finally surfaced. He looked at me a smirk on his face. “ATTACK” he screamed before Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis charged at me, I gave a small squeal as I ran down the beach from them. I gasped as Niall caught me slinging me over her back.

“Luck of the Irish.” He laughed at the other boys as he carried me towards Zayn, Kelli and Aurora. I gasped as he through me in the water next to them. “Sorry.” He chuckled.

“Sooooo Annieeee.” Kelli started once I’d surfaced. “We need a tour guide. Wanna help us out whilst we’re here?” I looked at each of their faces, Looking at Harry’s as I nodded my head.

“Sure, I don’t see why not. No harm can come from it.” Harry laughed.

“No, You might even find what your looking for.” I nodded and ducked under the water as a wave came. Maybe I would find what I’m looking for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, A new story