We Found Love

Entry Two

“So dinner tonight, You can show us around all the clubs and pubs.” Niall smiled as we walked up to our clothes, Him on one side of me Harry on the other. I laughed and shook my head.

“I can’t get into them, You need to be eighteen to drink here, I’m only seventeen, But I’ll show you where they are and you can go in.” I smiled, looking at him. He nodded and looked at Harry.

“You might be able to hang out with Harry, He can’t go into them either then.” I turned my head and looked at the smiling boy next to me. “You guys will have fun.”

“Sure, Fun.” I smiled before continuing ahead of them. I got to my clothes and pulled on my shorts and grabbed my phone.

One new message I looked at the boys as I clicked into the text. ‘Hey sweet heart, Your dad and I had to go visit some friends in Melbourne last minute we won’t be home for a week or so. Hope you don’t mind baby. Maybe you could have one of the girls stay with you. Be good. Xx Mummy’ I groaned and chucked my phone into the sand. Liam looked up and raised an eyebrow. “My parent’s ditched me…. Again” He frowned and wrapped an arm around me.

“Isn’t it dangerous for a girl to stay at a house by herself?” He asked frowning. I nodded my head and shrugged.

“Maybe Harry can stay with you tonight after dinner, We can pick him up on our way back to the hotel. That is if it’s okay with you two.” Aurora smiled at us. I looked at Harry who nodded his head before looking at me. “It’s just to make sure nothing happens to you Annie.” She smiled sweetly. I looked at them all, They were practically begging me with their eyes to say yes.

“Uh, Sure I don’t see what a few hours could do.” I said with a small smile, Harry and Zayn jumped up into the air in cheers, While Liam gave my shoulders a squeeze. “I better be off.” I bent down and picked up my stuff hearing Harry let out a low whistle. I blushed and stood up turning to glare at him. “I’ll see you guys tonight.” I smiled before beginning to walk off. I got about one hundred meters away when a soft hand landed on my upper arm, Fingers curling around it. I looked to see the face of Harry smiling down at me, I blushed and looked at his hand, Something about the way he looked at me scared me. I could see lust in his eyes, I was stupid enough to think it was for me but then again he is seventeen he’d probably be lustful towards a pole. “Yes Harry.” He smirked again and lent down.

“We need your number.” He laughed, I nodded stiffly at the closeness of our bodies and grabbed the phone out of his waiting hand. In three seconds I’d added my number and handed it back to him. “Bye babe.” He said hugging me before walking off. I couldn’t help as he left but check him out. There was no denying that. “Stop checking me out.” He called back making the rest of the group laugh. I blushed and continued on my walk to my car. I laughed at myself as I hopped in and shut my door taking a deep breath. I’d just completed another check point in my list. Make friends with strangers. I smiled contempt with myself as I drove out of the parking lot and off towards my home.

Pulling up to my house I felt the loneliness of my life taking over. My house was overly large and extravagant and basically always empty. You know that silence that takes over at a funeral? Well that’s how my house always felt, No matter what I did, It just seem so… Uninhabited. My parents were always gone and because of that I tried to stay out of the house as much as possible. Walking down the hall I stopped and looked at a picture of my family. My dad Ian Wilson standing a hand on my mothers shoulder smiling wide, My mother Karen, shorter than him standing one hand on my sisters Sophie’s shoulder another on my brother Simon’s shoulder and finally both of them having one hand on my shoulder. We looked like the perfect family. But in reality we weren’t first Sophie, Now aged twenty-five when she finished school she left for the states, Saying she was going to study at UCLA…. She never came home, She called every few months, Wrote emails, but she never came home. Then went Simon, now twenty-two he left for England when he finished, Not even staying for his formal. He comes back, Every six months, Calls up to check I’m still breathing, Still alive… When really they don’t care. I glared at their faces as I walked of turning on the TV and heading into the kitchen barley listening to the news.

“Boy band One Direction has come to Australia for a holiday and a tour, The boys landed in Sydney Monday morning and have been running a muck around Sydney and it’s close city’s.” The woman spoke as I pealed my apple into the garbage. “Today the boys and their girlfriends were seen with a mystery girl on the beach by fans who were kind enough to send in photos.” The woman laughed as I took a bite. “Who ever she is she’s lucky enough to have the attention of the youngest member…” I didn’t hear what the name of the boy due to the sudden eruption of noise from my back pocket, I glared but got up pulling my phone out.

“Herrow.” I said mouth full of apple, I rolled my eyes and blushed when I heard Niall, Harry and Liam’s distinct laughs.

“Hi Annie, Checking your still on for dinner babe.” Liam said. “We were thinking six.” I looked at the clock, Five now.

“Sure, I’ll see you guys at the restaurant .” I smiled before giving them the address and directions to get to my favorite restaurant the three monkeys. “See you then guys.” I smiled before hanging up. I finished my apple chucking the core into the bin before running up the stairs into my room and into the bathroom that was attached onto it. I smiled and plugged my Ipod in pressing shuffled before I took of my clothes and jumped into the shower. I beamed as Rhianna’s ‘We found love’ came on before I started to belt out the lyrics.

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive


I laughed and started to wash my hair continuing to belt out the lyrics. My singing continued as I thought over my day. Meeting the everyone on the beach. Harry….. Why did he have to go and be so damn cute, I mean his dimples. I shook the thought out of my head. He wouldn’t even go near me. I mean, Two of his best friends have beautiful girlfriends and me… I’m nothing compared to them. My own family can’t stand me. I conditioned my hair and washed my body before getting out and grabbing a towel, Twenty past I read of the nearby clock. I looked at the mirror and got about drying my hair and body before quickly applying some minimal make-up and running to my closet. I pulled open the door and grabbed out a white long-sleeved dress, Some red heels, and shoved them on my body. I picked up my thin brown belt and put it on before grabbing the journal and heading down stairs. I smiled hen I saw it was ten two, Still giving me enough time to write in my journal and cross of another item.

1. Get Drunk
2. Make friends with a stranger
3. Dye my hair random colours
3. Hug a stranger
4. Kiss a stranger
5. Fall in love
6. Make love under the stars
7. Take risks.


I smiled as I crossed out number two; make friends with a stranger. That’s two down in one day thanks to these people.

Dear Diary
Two down, Five too go. I made friends with the people at the beach, The youngest Harry he’s coming to hang with me while the rest go out to clubs. It should be interesting, I mean he’s cute and he seems to be interested. But then again I’m always wrong, But for some reason I take comfort in his voice. It makes me feel safe and like everything is alright. But I best be off, I have to go meet them for dinner.


With a smiled I closed the diary and walked out to my dads mustang. Jumping in I reversed up and out of the driveway careful not to make a dent. I looked at the time, Seeing it was six, I may have speed a little bit to make it in time to dinner. And thankfully I was only fifteen minutes late. After parking I ran as fast as my heels would allow me only to crash into someone. I looked up and who else would it be but Naill. “Heya good looking.” He laughed “What’s cooking?” I giggled and shrugged before he linked an arm around my waist and walked with me into the small restaurant. I saw Harry straight away his eyes didn’t meet mine instead they were focused on the arm around my waist, I blushed and playfully pushed Naill of causing him to laugh and swat at me. “Look who I found outside, Literally crashed right into me she did.” I laughed and took a seat in between Harry and Aurora. Aurora smiled and took my right into a conversation as drinks were order then dinner, as I took a sip of my drink and listened to her I felt Harry’s hand brush my upper thigh, Causing me to inhale the drink. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me, Before Louis broke the silence by laughing, I blushed and looked down only to see Harry’s hand still on my leg. When I looked up and at Harry he smiled.

“Find what you were looking for down there?”

“No.” But maybe I’m starting too.