Status: Updates::Every weekend/holiday

I Only Saw You In The Crowd

One

"Are you excited to spend the night with grandma?"Olive asked, zipping up Symphony's Wonder Pets over night bag. Symphony nodded, her brown waves bouncing up and down.

"Yupp!" She said happily. Olive chuckled, picking up her daughter and placing the toddler on her hip,"Mommy, where are chu gowing tewnight?"

"Mommy and your aunties are going to a concert," Olive told her daughter as she walked them towards her Lincoln Navigator. She placed Symphony into the back, buckling her into her car seat.

"Whos concwert?" Symphony asked, watching as her mom climbed into the drivers seat and start up the car.

"One of mommies favorite bands, Hollywood Undead." Olive told her, pulling out of their drive way and driving down Highland to get to her mother's house. The speakers where bumping 'Street Dreams' and from the rearview mirror, Olive could see her daughter bopping her head up and down. Olive giggled, and turned the music up, bopping her head along with Symphony.

After a few songs, they pulled up to Olive's mothers house. Olive unbuckled Symphony and grabbed her over night bag. Symphony yawned and rubbed her tired brown eyes with her tiny hands. Stepping up to the porch, Olive's mother, Heather, greeted her with a smile.

"Thank you mom for watching her while we go out tonight," Olive told her mom, handing Symphony to her, but not before planting a kiss on her drowsy daughters forehead.

"No problem, i love watching her." Heather replied, rubbing Symphony's back as she layed her head down on her shoulder," I think i'm going to put her down for bed now. You be good and drive safe."

Olive nodded and started walking down the steps,"Of couse. I love you guys!"

She waved to them and hopped back into her car. She pulled out her phone and dialed Skylar's number.

"Hellur." Skye answered. Olive rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I just dropped Symphy off and i'm heading over there, so i'll see you in a few," She told her, pulling out off her moms drive way.

"Aaaalllright, see you in a few,love,"said Skylar. Olive chuckled and hung up, turning onto Nikki's street, where all the girls where meeting to go to the concert. She pulled up to a familiar tan, one-floor house. She turned off her car and jumped out of her car. As soon as she stepped onto the drive way, she was pratically tackled to the ground.

"Skye, get the fuck off," she grunted, shaking the blue-haired woman off of her. Skye pouted at her

"Why are you so mean," she whined. Olive rolled her hazel eyes at her," Anyway, come on, the others are waiting for you.

They walked into the cozy home. Skye veered off towards the kitchen to grab a drink while Olive went and sat down on the couch next to Raiven, whos eyes where transfixed on the t.v screen, which was playing music videos. Papa Roach's video 'Getting Away With Murder' was currently playing, and Raiven was almost drooling over Jacoby Shaddix. Olive shook her head at her, smirking. Just then, NIkki walked in the room and flashed a grin at her.

"We're all gonna leave in like ten minutes,"she told her, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. Raiven and Olive nodded, and Olive got up from the couch and went towards the kitchen. Cali was sitting on the counter, drinking a Corona when she walked in and she held one out to Olive. She shook her head,

"Nah, i'm the designated driver tonight."Cali shrugged at her, taking another swig of her drink. Skye was leaning against the counter next to Cali, eating Doritos. Olive snatched the bag from her, ignoring her whines as she ate a handful of chips. She took a glance around, swallowing the food,

"Where's Ettie?' Olive asked. Skye took this chance to snatch the bag out of her hands, but only to have it snatched away again by Ettie who had walked in. Skye huffed.

"Wassup?" she asked, nibbling on a chip and hopping up on the counter.

"Where'd you go, Shorty?" asked Cali, raising an eyebrow.

"I went home to change right quick,"she said, tugging at the end of her Raider's jersey. Along with that she had on jeans and all black Nike's, with a black silver studded belt. Skye smirked.

"Hot." Ettie grinned at her. Just then,Nikki and Raiven walked in.

"Y'all ready?" Raiven asked, a bright grin on her face. They nodded and followed the two out. All of them climbed into Olive's car, and set off towards the club where Hollywood Undead would be performing at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

This was a really short chapter, the next will be longer:)