Status: Updates::Every weekend/holiday

I Only Saw You In The Crowd

Four

I watched,helplessly, as Olive's unconscious body was thrown into the back of one of the men's Escalade. I wanted to scream,to beg them to please let us go,or to fight them off, but I couldn't. My mouth was covered with a cloth, my hands cuffed together by cold metal cuffs. One of the men clutched me by my upper arm tightly, making me loose circulation throughout my arm. I was useless, i couldn't help my friends. And, i hated it.

The man tugged at my arm, dragging me over to the large car. I tugged in the opposite direction, trying to loosen his grip. But, it didn't work, he just clamped down harder and tossed me into the car roughly, making my head smack against the glass window. Nikki was thrown in after me, her head still bleeding and her cheek black and blue. Being as gentle as I could, I placed my hand over her cut, trying to slow down the bleeding.

A familiar looking man with a bandanna and sunglasses on climbed into the front, casting a quick glance at Nikki and muttering,"Stupid bitch." I glared hard at him, realizing that he was the one who had hit Nikki. He glared right back at me, turning around in his seat, facing forward once again.

Raiven was tossed in next, landing right by my feet. She was trembling hard, her eyes covered in a blood stained cloth, her moth gagged by another dirty cloth. Her blond hair was in a tangled mess, blood running down her neck. I moved my legs so she could have more room, but instead she latched onto my leg, resting her head on my knee, her tears soaking into my dirt-stained jeans. I tried my best to comfort her, letting her know that was there.

I glanced behind me to see Olive, still unconscious, laying next to a man with a blue mask. On his mask was a butterfly, and a '3' carved into the side of it. He let her head rest on his shoulder as he looked out the window, completely silent. Ettie was by Olive's feet, shaking and wide eyed. Her mouth was covered also, but her hands where free and where gripping Olive's arm like a life-line. Our eyes met for a moment, both pooling with tears. What if we died tonight? What if we never saw each other again?

Silently, i gave her a look which said 'i love you'. She nodded at me, her tears spilling over, running freely down her bloodied cheeks. I sniffled, letting my own tears go, not caring who was watching. But, there was. A man with a ski like mask on watched our exchange silently, not saying anything, just sitting quietly to Olive's right.

I broke my gaze with Ettie, turning to see Skylar being put into the car. She was a wreck. Her shacking was violent, her head between her knees, silent sobs racking her small body. I moved my head so it was rested on her shoulder. She stiffened for a moment, before leaning into me, sniffling and shaking.

A man with a mask that had a crack in the side, a twisted smirk on it,now it might be the drugs talking or the shots of patron, but he looked very familiar, climbed into the drivers seat and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot, leaving nothing behind but Olive's car. I looked down at Nikki, to see that my hand that was still covering her cut was soaked in crimson. My heart skipped a beat and I put more pressure on the cut.

No one talked the whole ride. The only thing that could be heard was sniffling and sobs from us. The car came to a sudden stop, the guys climbing out. I craned my neck, trying to look out the tinted windows. We where parked in front of a large, 2 story brown house. A man with a gold mask opened the door closest to me, and I used my body to shield Nikki from him. He chuckled darkly and said," Welcome home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the comments :D
I'm sorry that all of my chapters are short, but they will get longer as the story goes on.
Comment?Subscribe?Both?