Joker's Henchgirl

Left for dead

Tammy was walking home from a friends late at night. It was pitch black out, it was a new moon and not even the stars were out. She left her iPod at home so it was a silent 20 minute walk home. 2 blocks from her friend’s house a white van with tinted windows began following her.
She turned around and couldn’t see the driver. She started walking faster. The car started to get faster. Fear pulsed through her veins. The van kept gaining speed every time she got faster.
After several moments Tammy broke out into a full blown sprint. She could only hear her feet hitting the ground, the car’s engine getting closer, and the *thump, thump* of her heart beating under her skin.
There was a large crack in the road up ahead a few feet. Tammy was too caught up in fear to notice the crack. The car was closing in on her, when she tripped on the crack. She fell in front of the speeding car.
The loud thump from beneath the car made the cd in the radio skip a beat. The car slowed to a stop. And a man with a clown mask exited the van. He walked over to the body of the near dead teen. She looked at him. He took off his mask to show a scared face with clown make-up on. It was her ex-boss, the Joker.
"Such a pity. You were a good henchman. But sadly you sold me out to the cops. Now you'll see what happens to people that go behind my back." he yelled. Joker pulled a gun from his coat pocket and pointed it at Tammy. "Why so serious?"
The loud BANG of the gun could be heard for miles around. The Joker walked triumphantly over to the body and lugged it over to the van. Then he drove to the nearest bridge and threw her body into the river. Tammy was never heard from again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know but it's pretty much a drabble I did for english 2.