Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Innocent fun.

"And here I was thinkin' a weddin' was a horrible fing." Lee said as he watched a few girls pass our table.

I rolled my eyes, "Try not to sleep with anyone related to Macy ok?"

He sighed, "But they aren't from here."

"Doesn't matter." I said loosening up my tie as I looked around the room for Matt to save me from Lee.

With no such luck I stood up from the table, "goin' to tha bathroom." I said and Lee gave me a nod before I walked away.

It was strange being here. Not that I found Matty and Macy strange because if anything I knew they were perfect together. It was just odd that all this was happening. Oli with a baby, Matty getting married. It was a strange occurrence of events. Things were changing before I'm sure any of us were truly ready for.

I found the door leading outside and gladly walked out into the cold, taking a seat on the first stair I reached. I fiddled with the end of my suite jacket absentmindingly.

"Not into weddings?" I heard and looked over at a girl I didn't notice sitting a bit down from me.

"Oh, well, I mean, it's not bad..." I said and she gave me a grin, "spoken like someone who is trying to be nice."

I smiled, "Yeah, maybe. I'm Jona..." I said leaning over and holding my hand out to her.

"Kerri." She said placing her hand in mine.

"Nice to meet yeh."

She nodded with a grin as she pulled away.

"So, Kerri, do yeh not like weddins?" I asked.

She laughed, "should I?"

I grinned, "Most birds do."

"Well that's sexist."

I laughed, "is not. It's true."

"Maybe so Jona, but not for me."

I chuckled, "so, do yeh know Macy?"

"Yeah, we go to school together."

"Oh, in California?"

"So now you are assuming that I don't go to school here because of my accent. You jump to a lot of conclusions."

I laughed, "I guess so huh?"

She nodded with a grin, "No. Actually I do attend a school here. She doesn't go to California anymore remember?"

"Right..." I said chuckling, "then I guess it would be wrong for me to assume you're one of those wild college girls." I joked.

She laughed, "very wrong. That would be like me assuming you're wild because you're in a band."

I smiled, "I could be."

"Are you?"

I laughed, "do I like drunk right now?"

"No..."

"Then there is yeh answer."

She smiled, "guess so. I don't think the same goes for one of your friends. He tried to hit on me earlier."

I laughed knowing it must have been Lee.

"Unfortunately he's sober."

"Oh...wow..."

I laughed, "hope he caused no harm."

"No. It was fine. Sort of..."

I chuckled, "sorry bout that."

She smiled and stood up running her hand down her dress to smooth it out.

"Coming back inside?" She asked.

I nodded and got up from the stair, "sure. I'll see if Lee can dance with you." I teased.

Sh laughed, "Oh is that his name?"

"Yep." I said chuckling as we went back inside.

"In fact to make up for it, you need to dance with me." She said grabbing my arm and I laughed as she pulled me to the dance floor.

"I'm not much of a danca." I said placing my hands on her waist.

"I don't think you have to be a dancer to slow dance Jona." She whispered with an amused grin.

I rolled my eyes as she placed her arms on my shoulders.

She was a stunning girl I must say. I could see why Lee hit on her. Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders and her eyes were a bright green. I myself found her very attractive.

"Do yeh always dance with strangers?" I asked and she smiled, "you're not a stranger. You're Jona."

I laughed as she continued, "Jona who is in a band and jumps to conclusions."

I smiled, "oh right."

"See, not a stranger."

"I do see." I said chuckling as I grabbed her hand and spun her around causing her to laugh.

"What's yeh last name Kerri?" I asked pulling her back to me.

"Bennett and you?"

"Weinhofen."

"Oh well I definitely won't remember that."

I laughed, "I don't think I'll forget yours."

"Yeah, well I'm hard to forget." She said with a wink and I laughed.

"Just kidding." She said with a chuckle.

Something told me that was true though.

I ended up spending the rest of the night dancing and laughing with this girl I just met. Which would be strange if you were on the outside looking in, but it was weird with her. I felt like we had known each other for years.

"Well, Kerri, it was lovely to meet you." I said as we headed out as the last of the party left.

"Back at you Jona Weinhofen."

I laughed, "see you remembered."

"Yep."

"I'm sure I'll be seein' yeh around since yeh friends wif Macy." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Possibly."

I grinned, "well, have a lovely night Kerri."

She gave me a grin and a small wave, "goodnight Jona."

I gave her a nod and watched her walk away. For some reason I found myself hoping I would in fact see her again. She was fun to be round.

My phone began to ring in my pocket which knocked me out of my thoughts.

I quickly pulled it out and put it to my ear, "hey baby." I said forcing myself to walk to my car and push the thoughts of Kerri to the back of my mind.

It was just innocent fun. That is all...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So I decided to do Jona first in order to build up the Lee one even more. I'm really excited for that one!

I was going to post earlier this week but I had a lot going on. Like driving 4 hours to see Mayday parade and you me at six for the 4th time. Well, Mayday parade that is. :) love them. Anyways! I'm excited to get this started! This is a bit short, but I wanted it to be just a intro...

Enjoy! :3

OH and a big thank you to As Above_So Below for making me ANOTHER amazing layout! :)