Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

It's you that I adore.

Once we parked at our destination she gave me a odd look as a grin hit my lips.

"I'm bout ta say some reallah adorable shit. Just be prepared." I stated and she laughed, "What are we doing here?"

"Starting over."

I could tell she was confused as we both got out and I grabbed her hand to cross the street.

"Starting over how?"

Once we reached the stairs, I sat down, dropping her hand in the process.

She giggled and sat a bit down from me.

"I met yeh here. It feels appropriate to start over wif yeh right here."

She smiled, "well then you need to start with some very sexist comments."

I laughed, "lets take a different approach, love."

I pulled her to my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I knew from the moment I laid eyes on yeh that yeh would mean somefin ta meh." I whispered.

She pecked my lips and I brought my hand to her cheek, "I truly adore yeh Kerri. I hope yeh know that."

She nodded and I tangled my fingers into her hair, "and I plan ta do reallah cute shit for yeh all tha time and make yeh laugh a lot and hold yeh when yeh have had a bad day." I whispered as my nose touched hers.

"I wanna start over. Clean slate. Just yeh and meh, no one else." I added.

"Ok." She whispered and I kissed her a few times.

"I just can't help but worry that yeh seriously don't trust meh Kerri..."

She sighed and I stared into her eyes hoping for a good response.

"I do, but then I think like, if he felt this way about her and still did this, how do I know he wouldn't do this to me..." she whispered fiddling with my shirt not daring to look at me.

"Kerri...look at me. What I felt for her doesn't even compare to what I feel for yeh. I liked her. I love yeh. There is a huge difference."

Sh nodded and I cupped her face, "hey, I love yeh." I repeated.

"I love you too." She said softly.

I had never seen her so vulnerable and it kind of hurt to do so. I had managed to make her cry already, and this wasn't making anything better.

"Baby..." I cooed rubbing my thumb over her cheek repeatedly.

"Stop it. Make fun of me or say somefin sarcastic right now." I said causing a grin to tug at the corner of her lips.

"I can't. This is serious."

I sighed and kissed her gently, not knowing what to say.

"Dance wif meh." I whispered and a grin finally hit her lips, "here? There's no music."

I shrugged and pulled her from the steps to the sidewalk.

She giggled and I smiled as I placed my hands on her waist pulling her to me.

"If yeh could undastand what I feel for yeh Kerri, yeh wouldn't question anyfing." I said softly as we moved slowly.

"I don't doubt what you feel Jona..."

I sighed, "it just bothas meh that yeh don't truss meh. I feel like yeh question everyfing."

"Like what?"

"I donlt know! Like if someone tried to rob us I'd be like here, take her!" I stated causing her to chuckle, "I don't think that, Jona."

I shrugged and came to a stop, "because I'd only let them take yeh if they were tradin' yeh for somefin like a car." I joked.

She went into a fit of giggles and I kissed her cheek with a smile, "Kidding. Are yeh hungry?"

She nodded and I grabbed her hand, "let's go."

"Are we gonna eat real people food?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, "Yes love..."

"Yay!"

I chuckled as we reached the car and I opened the door for her.

"Jona." She said as she waited to get in.

"Mhm?"

"I do love you." She said and I leaned in to her, "I know, darlin'. I love yeh too." I whispered before kissing her sweetly.

"It's gettin' a bit chilly, hurry in, love." I stated and she got into the car allowing me to shut the door.

Once in myself I looked over at her, "do yeh have a hard time understandin' tha concept of a seat belt?" I asked leaning over her and grabbing it quickly.

"Maybe I just wanted you to do it." She said as I buckled her up.

"Lia'." I chuckled as I kissed her just because she was so close to me.

She smiled and I pecked her cheek, "well, let meh juss say this has went way backwards than I intended."

"What do ye mean?" She asked

"I had reservations at some restaurant but since yeh frew that fit we were late so I came here which was reallah gonna be afta dinna."

"Oh don't blame me. If you would have just let me do my hair and shut up."

I laughed, "should know by now nuffin goes as planned when yeh are involved."

She shot me a look and I brought her hand to my lips.

"Guess I'm ok wif neva havin' a normal date." I stated.

"Makes things interesting." She joked and I laughed, "that it does."

We found some place to eat and I sat across from her at the table we were ushered to.

"We have a show this weekend. Are yeh gonna come?"

"Of course."

I flashed her a smile, "Kerri..."

"Yes?"

"When would be the appropriate time to ask yeh ta be my bird?" I asked.

"Oh whenever you feel like it." She said causing me to laugh, "Oh ok. Well I'll ask yeh when I feel like it's the right time." I said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes and I winked at her as I looked back at the menu.

After we ordered she randomly began to laugh and I looked at her with an amused look, "What are yeh laughin' at sillah bird?"

"You earlier..."

"Well that's vague..."

"I'm about to say some really adorable shit." She quoted me and we both began to laugh.

"You're cute. I love you." She said which seemed to just come out so simply and yet it sent my heart into a frenzy.

"Well...I did, didn't I?" I asked chuckling as I slid my hand onto hers.

"Yeahhh."

I chuckled and traced the top of her hand with my fingers.

"I love yeh too." I said looking into her eyes.

I was unaware how long we sat at the restaurant but by the time we got back out to the car the cold had offically set in and the streets weren't as busy anymore.

"Hey. Wait." I said pulling her to me before she reached for the door handle.

she looked up at me and I held her to me in order to make sure she wasn't that cold.

"Be my girlfriend." I said kissing her forehead.

"Oh. So the right time is when it's freezing cold?" She teased.

I laughed, "Can't wait anymore, love. So what do yeh say? Maybeh?"

She smiled, "I think we can work something out."

"Oh yeah?" I asked through my laughter.

She nodded as I brought my hands to her cheek and kissed her lips.

"So yes?" I teased and she smiled, "Yeah."

I quickly kissed her once more before reaching for the car door.

"Come on. I don't want yeh ta get a cold.'"

"A good boyfriend already." She said and I laughed as she got into the car.

"Your place or mine?" I asked as I placed my hand on her knee.

"You assume a lot."

I rolled my eyes, "Baby. Do yeh wanna stay wif meh or not?"

She smiled and gave me a nod.

"I swear," I mumbled as I shook my head, "yeh drive meh mental."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Do yeh have yeh seat belt on?" I asked and she groaned before she grabbed it to put it on.

"Sorrah I want yeh safe."

"You don't necessarily drive crazy."

"It isn't my driven I worry bout, love. So yeh house or mine?"

"Well, I don't know, going to have any other girls pop up while we're sleeping?" She asked and I frowned not finding that the least bit funny.

"No..." I grumbled pulling my hand from her.

"I was kidding."

"Whateva." I mumbled clinching the steering wheel. She was clearly never going to be over it.

The ride to her place was silent and I slowly followed her inside. I locked the door behind me and went to her room where she was taking off her shoes. I leaned against the door watching her intensely, trying to figure out what to do about everything. I was happy with her. Overly happy actually. But I knew I would be constantly questioning if that was always on her mind and that made it all difficult.

She didn't seem to notice me as she opened a dresser drawer pulling out some pajamas. I sighed and walked over laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling.

I felt her seat beside me and I looked over at her as she moved closer to me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered inches from my face, "I was just kidding."

"No yeh weren't, Kerri. Honestly, don't be wif meh if that's gonna constantly be in yeh head." I grumbled.

She brought her hand to my cheek, "if it was Jona, I wouldn't have agreed to be your girlfriend."

I shrugged and she began to place kisses on my face.

"Jona."

"Mhm?" I mumbled trying not to give in and kiss her feverishly like I wanted to.

"I love you. I want to be with you. I swear."

I pulled her on top of me and pressed my lips to hers, "Ok, love. I believe yeh." I whispered running my hands into her hair.

"Better."

I chuckled and kissed her once more.

"Are you going to sleep in your clothes?" She asked as I ran my hand up her side.

"No. But, neitha are yeh." I smirked flipping us over causing her to giggle.

I smiled and kissed her neck.

I just needed to believe in us as much as I wanted her to.

How hard could that possibly be? Especially when I love her as much as I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I deleted my John O'Callaghan story. I was not feeling it. So I couldn't keep it going. Sorry! :3

I also am having Oliver withdrawls. Haha. I feel like I haven't written a story about him in forever. So, in addition to the Lee spin off I'll be doing a new Oli story. :)

Thanks to;
Krystal-Khaos
Lexin3d
Marcellaandrade
And Stellasykes!!!
For commenting. :)