Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Never felt this way.

"Lee!" Kerri yelled and he groaned from his position on Tom's couch.

I laughed, "Yeh wanted ta be friends wif her."

He sighed as she fell beside him on the couch and held up her phone.

"Mhm." He mumbled in thought as he stared at her phone intently.

"I fink Lee might actuallah like a girl." Tom said chuckling.

Lee shot him a look, "I like a lot of birds. Now do I wanna date her? No."

"Awe. Thanks." Kerri said kissing his cheek and his cheeks turned a bright red.

I laughed as he wiped his cheek and he glared at her.

"I love you." She said cutely.

"Whateva." He grumbled grabbing up her phone.

She looked at me and waved causing me to laugh.

"Come here."

"Look, me and Lee are in an intense game right now."

"Go fink of baby names. I got this." Lee said pushing her lightly and I glared at him as Tom laughed.

She hit him lightly and he grabbed her leg as she got up.

"Lee!"

"Kerri!" He copied as she swatted at his hand.

"Oye, back off my bird." I threatened and he dropped his hand with a roll of his eyes.

She giggled as she fell into my lap and I wrapped my arms around her, pressing my lips to her jaw as I did so.

"Good boyfriend." She said kissing my lips.

"Yeah. Good boyfriend who has a baby on tha way." Lee mumbled.

"Lee!" I shouted causing him to shrug, "sorrah I'm tha only one who tells tha truf."

I rolled my eyes and Kerri kissed my cheek, "don't listen to him. He's mean."

I chuckled as Lee shot her a look.

"Well yeh are." Tom said from his laptop.

"Ha." She said pointing at Lee who rolled his eyes and looked back at her phone.

I kissed her cheek quickly, "I love yeh." I whispered against her skin and she cuddled up to me.

"For real though...what do yeh do from here? Kick her down tha stairs? Pretend ta be daddy?" Lee asked and I groaned, "I don't bloody know mate!"

"I'm juss sayin'. I can't take anotha kid. Nick's enough for all of us." He mumbled and Tom and Kerri laughed.

"Well good thing it won't be yehs."

"That I am 100% sure of. Wouldn't eva sleep wif that."

"Hey." I grumbled and Kerri laughed, "Who knew Lee had standards..."

"Course I do! Like my standards are high. I'd sleep wif yeh." He said shrugging and I glared at him as Kerri laughed, "Um, I'm flattered?"

"Yeah I know yeh would. Yeh hit on her at tha weddin'." I stated.

"Then yeh stole her."

"Nah, she stole meh." I said giving her a wink.

"Yeah, plus Lee scared me."

Tom busted out laughing, "well there is a first for everfing."

"Sod off." Lee grumbled.

"For real though..." Tom said and Kerri instantly laughed.

"Look. I don't bloody know. I truly don't know."

"It'll be fine. Which ever way it turns out."

"Well isn't she a bloody keepa." Lee said tossing her phone to her.

"Yep." I said tightening my arms around her and kissing her cheek.

Glad everyone seemed to know that.

"Well, we're gonna go. I'm gonna take my lady home. She has homework." I said chuckling and she shoved me, getting up from my lap.

"Got meh a smart bird." I said grabbing at her arm which she pulled away each time. I chuckled and looked over at Tom, "see yeh lata mate."

"Oye! Don't say bye ta meh?"

"Bye Lee!" Kerri said jumping on him and messing up his hair causing him to groan in agony.

I chuckled as Lee spoke, "get her off meh. Crazy bird."

"Nah."

"Fine. Juss know I'm bout to fink of her naked and I juss might..."

"Ew." She said cutting him off and jumping off of him as Tom fell over in laughter.

"Lee, I will without hesitation punch tha shit out of yeh." I said seriously and Kerri laughed as she tried to pull me to the door.

"Bring it, Weinhofen!" He shouted as I closed the door behind us.

"I'm gonna hurt that kid."

"Nah, I like him."

"Which is hard to believe."

"Well opinions change." She said as we got back into my car and my phone vibrated yet again. I sighed pulling it of my pocket before I started the car.

"Marissa has seriously sent me 20 text." I grumbled.

"Well just call her and get it over with."

"I just want her to go away."

"Well Jona, we aren't murderers and we can't just snap our fingers so..."

I chuckled, "well yeh could slap her ta def."

She smacked my arm and I began to laugh, "kiddin', love."

"Call her and get it over with." She said pointing to my phone.

I sighed and leaned into her pressing my lips to hers, "I absolutely love yeh. I do." I said kissing her a few more times.

"I love you too. Now stop stalling."

I groaned and leaned back into my seat as I hit the call button.

"Finally." She said not even saying hello.

"What do yeh need M?"

"Look, Jona, if we're going to have a baby..."

"No. I don't know where yeh are goin' wif this, but no. I know what I did was wrong, but I love Kerri. Yeh gonna have ta except that."

"And what about our baby?!"

"Marissa, to be honest, I don't know who's baby this is, but let meh tell yeh, regardless or not I'm not leavin' Kerri."

"But you'll leave me."

"There was already doubt there. She just confirmed it." I said managing to stay calm. I looked over at Kerri who gave me a sympathetic grin and I placed my hand on hers.

I know the mistakes I've made, but I'd make all the same ones again if it meant I'd be right here with her.

"So if this is like a, 'I'm goin' to pretend I'm pregnant to get Jona back' fing. Don't bother."

"Ha. I wouldn't waste my time on you if I didn't need to."

"Great. Well, guess we will just wait and see."

"Bye." She grumbled hanging up. It was weird I had to say. The whole us hating each other thing. I guess because it happened so soon.

I sighed, closing my eyes and dropping my phone into my lap.

"She propa stresses meh out. Nuffin new there." I grumbled.

She didn't say anything and I looked over at her as I started the car.

"Are yeh ok?" I asked as she continued to be silent on the way to her house.

"I should be asking you that."

"I'm fine if yeh fine, but if yeh not well..."

She laughed, "I'm fine. I just worry about you."

"Don't. Seriously, don't stress over me." I said bringing her hand to my lips.

"I can't help it."

I squeezed her hand lightly not bothering to respond because the truth of the matter was I would do the exact same thing. Then again, I found myself worrying about her anytime she wasn't with me. Clearly it was love.

"I don't have homework." She said as we reached her door.

I laughed, "I know and yet yeh still let me lie."

"I knew you clearly wanted to leave."

"What's so wrong bout wantin' ta spend alone time wif my girl?" I asked wrapping my arms around her after I colsed the door.

"Well nothing I assume."

I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "no nuffin is wrong wif that. I haven't gotten any alone time wif yeh all day."

"I know." She said falling onto the couch and I quickly followed suite wrapping her in my arms.

"I wanna kiss yeh and hold yeh occasionally yeh know?" I whispered kissing her forehead, "expecially on days I'm accused of bein' a baby daddy." I joked and she busted out laughing, "which looks like that will be on a daily basis."

"Fuck my life." I grumbled and she giggled before kissing my cheek, "well, looks like we have to cuddle on a daily basis then."

"I'm ok wif that." I said with a grin.

"I love you." She said brushing my cheek lightly with her fingers. I know she always said it back, but hearing her say it first always sent my heart in a frenzy.

"I love yeh too." I responded honestly before kissing her softly.

I liked being sweet to her. In fact, I couldn't help it. She brought a side out of me I didn't even know existed until now.

She snuggled against my chest and I closed my eyes as I traced my fingers down her back.

"If you don't shave within the next few days you're going to be single." She said causing me to shake with laughter, "Is that a threat?"

"Does it sound like it?"

"Yes..."

"Then it is."

"But, come on. It's only been like 2 days..."

"And it's already time." She said looking up at me.

I groaned and cupped her face, "oh tha fings I do for yeh." I whispered against her lips before kissing her.

"I like clean Jona not scruffy Jona."

"Yeah? Well that isn't fair. I like clean and scruffy Kerri." I teased.

"I never look scruffy!"

I chuckled, "I know. Juss messin' wif yeh."

She rolled her eyes and I pressed my lips firmly to hers, "yeh beautiful no matta what. Yeh could have blue hair and I'd still fink yeh tha most stunnin' bird on tha planet."

She blushed lightly and I gave her a grin, "please don't color yeh hair though."

She giggled, "Wasn't going to. I do miss my hairspray..."

I frowned, "but, I'd be sad."

She rolled her eyes and I ran my hand into her hair, "makes meh happah."

"Not me."

"Yeh have lovely hair." I mumbled placing kisses all on her face.

"Lovely everyfing reallah." I added kissing her nose as I pulled her further under me.

She stared up at me and I brushed her hair back softly, "I juss, I honestly can't even describe tha love I have for yeh. I've neva felt this way before Kerri and I hope yeh know that I truly mean that."

She nodded and I placed sweet kisses over her cheek bone. She had really become more to me then I was aware and the fact that she is still here with all this Marissa drama going on, really means something to me.

"To be honest, I don't know what I'd do without you." She said softly.

"Be sane." I joked and she laughed, "Well, together I think we make a very good sane person."

"See. Meant to be." I said with a smile and she chuckled, "I believe so."

"Let's just not worry about anything tonight, ok?" She said and I sighed relaxing my head on her shoulder as I held her tightly, "whateva yeh want my love."

That was entirely too true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Better late than never, aye? ;)

This is such a mushy chapter even I cringed at the cuteness. BUT it had to be done...sigh.

I love how anti-girl I make Lee. :3

Njadkelajsjsienna <-- that is how excited I am about my new Oli story. I can't even put it into words. I've already started writing it and oh how I've missed writing about him...

P.S. thanks for commenting and subscribing you awesome people! :)