Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Love or something like it.

"Seriously Jona?" Kerri said placing her hands on her hips.

I looked at her innocently as I sat in the middle of the cluttered living room playing x-box.

"What?! If I moved anyfing yeh probably would have said it didn't look right!"

"Good excuse."

I cracked a smile and sat down the controller.

"Come here."

"No. Get up. Move this furniture."

"Um, I didn't imagine us livin' togetha would mean yeh bein' bossy."

She sighed and fell into my lap.

"I love yeh." I whispered against her cheek.

"So much you won't finish moving me in."

I chuckled, "I am goin' ta baby."

"When?" She asked cuddling up to me.

"Well not now 'parently."

She giggled and I leaned back against the coffee table that was behind me since I was in the floor.

"I'm tired. Since I'm the only one doing anything."

"Um, who do yeh fink moved all this shit in here?!"

"A ghost?"

I chuckled, "yep. Yeh right. A ghost. A ghost named Jona."

"Funny, he has your name."

I laughed, "what have yeh been smokin' today yeh crazy bird?"

"I don't know. Lee did help move boxes...."

"Well. I'd ratha him get yeh high than try ta bang yeh."

She laughed into my shirt and I ran my hand up her back, "gonna be fine livin' wif meh?"

"Yes. Are you going to be fine living with me?" She asked placing her hands on my face.

I chuckled, "kind of have to be now huh?"

She glared at me and I laughed, "kidding. Course I will be. I want nuffin more than to wake up everyday beside yeh." I said pulling her face to mine and kissing her softly.

"That might not happen."

"Why not?"

"Well, I might get mad at you some times."

I laughed, "Oh reallah? What for?"

"I don't know, like if you decide not to shave for a few days or..."

"Trick yeh inta eatin' fake cheese. Yes. I'm aware." I finished for her.

"I would be really sad."

I laughed, "yeh sillah."

"But you love me and want to live with me..."

"...And be wif yeh foreva." I finished placing kisses down her face.

"Anddd have babies with me?"

"Uh, well, that we will discuss afta that whole marriage step." I said causing her to laugh.

"You just said together forever you didn't say marriage."

"Well, I meant ta say, togetha foreva in marriage..."

"Oh?"

I nodded with a chuckle and pressed my lips to her jaw.

"Fink bout it..." I whispered.

"Think about what?"

"Marryin' meh."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, love." I said softly brushing her cheek.

"You didn't even ask me."

"What do yeh fink I'm doin'? Why yeh fink I keep bringin' it up?!"

"I don't know..."

I rolled my eyes, "To be so book smart yeh sure are daft."

She glared at me and I chuckled, "so, yes, I am askin' yeh ta marry meh Kerri. Fink bout it, ok?"

"I don't have to."

"No?" I asked a bit nervous as to where this was going.

"I'll marry you Jona, after school though."

I gave her a grin, "so, we can be engaged?"

"Not until there is a ring on my finger." She said holding up her hand and I laughed, "I fink I can supply one of those."

"Smart move, Weinhofen." She said patting my chest and I pulled her to me, "why yeh wanna marry meh lil bird?"

"No particular reason, you're cute." She said with a shrug and my mouth fell open causing her to laugh.

"Just kidding. I love you."

"Yeahhh well, I'm onlah wif yeh cause yeh cute too." I teased.

She shrugged, "it happens."

I laughed and pulled her face to mine, kissing her lips quickly.

"Please move this stuff. It's driving me mad." She said against my lips and I sighed, "fine. Get off meh."

She kissed me several more times and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Well let me go."

"Yeh such a bloody tease. Yeh know that?" I stated and she laughed as she got up from my lap.

"Well, you're the idiot wanting to spend forever with me."

"Yeah. I know. Stupid meh." I said with a grin, "but not as stupid as yeh wantin' a kid wif meh."

"Yeah that's pretty stupid."

I frowned and she laughed, "I'm kidding."

I got up from the floor and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Would be a cute baby." She mumbled into my shirt and I picked her up, "anyfing by yeh would be cute love."

"Awe." She said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes! You said it!"

I laughed, "yeh right. I did huh?"

"Yep." She said kissing me quickly before wiggling out of my arms.

"Fix this." She said sternly and I laughed as I picked up a box shaking my head.

Regardless of her forcing me into moving everything around I was certain there wasn't anywhere else I'd rather be...
♠ ♠ ♠
I should have ended it last chapter, but yeah, oh well. I wanted to at least have the link for my Lee story to give out. Which is, right here - What Gets You Through The Night. nothing is done, but you can go ahead and subscribe! :) If you guys only knew how excited I am to get it started...I feel like all the other stories have been leading up to this one! Haha. I'm solely focusing on it for now. So my Oli story won't be out for a while, but it WILL happen. Also, their will be a Matt Kean story after Lee. In fact, he will have a bigger appearance in Lee's. :)

Thanks to everyone who read this and commented/subscribd. You rock. :)