Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Add that to the list.

"Hey love, how are you?" Marissa asked happily on the other end as I got in my car.

"Good. Leaving the reception."

"How was it?"

"Lovely of course." I said starting my car deciding I'd go to Oli's house.

"Good."

"When are you coming home?"

"In a week. Hey, I got to go I just got a little break thought I'd call."

"Oh ok, call me later."

"Will do. Love you. Bye."

"Yeah, bye." I said hanging up with a sigh. Marissa was a model and we have been steadily going out for a good 6 months. She loved me and I, well I was a bit unsure to be honest.

Once I reached Oli's they were just now pulling up themselves.

"Oh hey mate." Oli said throwing his jacket over his shoulder as Lexi grabbed the baby.

"Tom is on his way." He added and I nodded as I followed them inside.

"Weird wifout Matty here." He said chuckling.

"Dude, I know." I said falling onto the couch as Tom walked in with Katie and Matt.

"Hey where's Lee?" Matt asked and I shrugged, "probably bangin' a bridesmaid."

He laughed, "probably. Hey who was that bird yeh were dancin' wif all night Jona?"

"Kerri, she goes to school with Macy."

"Oh yeah. She's a sweet girl. Too bad you have a girlfriend." Katie said and I shrugged, "it was nuffin. She was juss fun ta hangout wif. Nuffin to it."

"Didn't look that way..." Oli said with an amused grin.

"Well, it was. We didn't exchange numbas or anyfing." I said realizing how disappointed I felt about that although I shouldn't because I had a girlfriend. Then again, could I not have friends that were girls?

"When is Marissa comin' back?" Tom asked and I sighed, "in a week."

"I don't know how yeh two do it. Yeh are neva here at tha same time." Oli said from his seat.

I shrugged not wanting to get into it.

"Well tomorrow since Matty isn't here we are goin' ta have a lil party at Tom's." Oli stated.

"Would we not if he was here?" I asked and Tom chuckled, "it's like he doesn't know how to have fun when he isn't here."

"I do so..." he grumbled.

I laughed, "well, as fun as this was I'm goin' home. See yeh idiots tomorra."

"Lata."

I drove home playing the nights events over in my head as I did so.

Maybe I should have gotten her number...

The next day I hung around my house until it was time to head over to Tom's. Of course I hadn't heard from Marissa since last night although I strangely felt relieved about it. I was all confused after meeting Kerri.

I didn't bother knocking on Tom's door I just walked in and there were already a good bit of people here.

I stopped and said hi to a few I knew on my way to find Tom.

"Oye, will yeh grab some beer from the refridgerator." Tom said as we passed each other.

I nodded and went into the kitchen only to come to a complete halt when I was face to face with Kerri.

A grin hit her lips and I forced myself to swallow.

"Jona."

"Kerri." I managed to get out.

She was as stunningly beautiful as I recalled and I found it hard to breathe this time around.

"I didn't expect yeh ta be here." I said calmly.

She laughed,"well thanks."

"Yeh know what I mean."

A smile hit her lips, "I know. I just kidding. Well, Katie invited me so I came."

Oh I bet she did. That evil little girl.

"Good." I said grabbing a few beers from the refrigerator.

"All for you?" She teased.

I chuckled, "Nah in fact I don't drink."

"Really? Me neither." She said showing me her can of soda.

She wasn't making this easy.

"Well, I guess you are offically my conversational friend all night."

"Doesn't sound too bad." She said with a smile and before I could speak Tom walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks for the beer." He joked and he grabbed them from my hands as Kerri laughed.

"Sorrah mate."

"Mhm." He mumbled with a smirk on his way out. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the counter.

"Are yeh here with yeh boyfriend?" I asked boldly and she grinned, "what makes you think I have a boyfriend?"

I shrugged, "yeh too prettah not to..."

She smiled, "well I guess that isn't true then because I don't have one."

I smiled, "No, it's prettah true..."

"And do you have one?"

"A boyfriend? No. Not reallah my fing." I joked and she laughed, "let's add smart ass to that list of things you are."

I chuckled crossing my arms over my chest, "if yeh insist."

"Can we get out of the kitchen?" She asked and I nodded with a grin as I pushed off the counter and followed her out.

I had got away from the girlfriend question and it wasn't intentional to be honest. Then again, I'm sure that would have put a damper on me getting to know her and really that's all I wanted to do. She intriqued me. That was harmless right?

She sat beside me on the couch and I couldn't help but look at her.

"How old are you?" She asked and I chuckled, "25. Yeh?"

"23."

"So wait. Yeh know I'm in a band, what do yeh do?"

"I'm in school. Remember?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I know, what for though?"

"Business."

"Oh reallah?"

"Why do you sound surprised?"

I laughed, "just didn't expect that, but I can see you're kind of bossy so I see why." I joked.

She laughed, "I am not."

"Yeh are. I'm addin' that to yeh list."

"And what is on my list?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, well, bossy, smart, slightly funny and well, attractive."

She smiled, "I guess that isn't too bad."

"Oh no. Way betta than mine."

She laughed, "yours isn't that bad."

"Sort of."

She smiled, "it isn't."

I stared at her longer than most would find acceptable and I found myself impulsively speaking, "yeh should give me yeh numba."

"And why is that Mr. Weinhofen?"

I smiled, "because, I want to hang out wif yeh again."

"Oh you don't like our surprise meetings?"

I chuckled, "they aren't too bad but a planned one would be better."

"Well if you insist." She said with a smile and I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but then again, it was harmless and that was what I would keep telling myself until it truly felt that way. If we didn't do anything besides talk though, how was I in the wrong?

I still wouldn't mention anything to Marissa. There wasn't any point in making a big deal out of this.

I put her number in my phone and placed it back into my pocket. The rest of the night was spent as if no one was around but her. She didn't seem to mind and I of course didn't care. It was strange at how easily I could talk to her when I hadn't known her that long.

"Jona, it's three in the morning."

"Oh, I'll add 'can tell time' on yeh list..." I joked and she laughed, "shut up. I need to get home."

"Are yeh juss wantin' ta get away from meh?" I teased.

She laughed, "yes, that's it. You're so smart..."

I chuckled and got up from our seats we had moved to outside.

"Fine, I'll walk yeh to yeh car."

"Add occasional gentleman to your list."

I laughed as we walked silently to her car. I was growing nervous now simply because I was alone with her.

I shoved my hands into my pockets, "be careful."

"I'll try."

I smiled, "can I call yeh tomorra?"

She nodded and I gave her a grin, "Great. Well, goodnight Kerri."

"Goodnight Jona." She said softly before kissing my cheek causing my heart to go into over drive.

Once she was safely in her car I walked back into Tom's. Everyone had been sparatically leaving and it was just a few people left.

I sat next to Kate with a sigh and she patted my arm, "What's wrong?"

"I have a girlfriend and yet I have met the most amazin' bird eva..." I mumbled.

"Kerri?"

I nodded, "I don't know what to do."

"Well, I mean, why can't you be friends?"

I shrugged, "we can be, I just don't want to be."

"Does she know you have a girlfriend?"

"No..."

"Well, break up with her."

"Who?"

"Marissa!"

"What? No."

"Jona, then you can't try anything with Kerri..."

I groaned and closed my eyes, "I know, I need sleep."

"You can crash here if you want."

"Thanks love, but I'm just going to head home."

"Ok, be careful."

I nodded and said goodbye to everyone on the way out.

Once I got home I stripped to my boxers and climbed into my bed.

I was too tired to think anymore so I was just going to figure it all out tomorrow. That is whatever it was that needed to be figured out. All I know is that Kerri wasn't going to leave my head anytime soon.

I was woke up by my phone going off and I groaned as I tried to find it quickly.

"Ello?" I grumbled sleepily.

"You're still asleep?" Marissa asked and I sighed, "Yeah didn't get in until late. How are yeh doin'?"

"Good. Pretty slow day today."

"Mhm." I mumbled closing my eyes wanting to sleep instead of talk to her. That wasn't normal.

"Want me to let you go?" She asked and although I felt guilty beyond belief I told her I'd call her later and hung up with her.

Of course after that I couldn't sleep anymore. I debated with myself about texting Kerri and of course it was short lived.

'Kerri.'

'Jona.'

'I want to see you.'

'well lucky for you I'm on my way to get coffee. Meet me there?'

Before I could even respond to her I was up getting ready.

I was offically a bad person...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;
singmealaugh
marcellaandrade
lexin3d (I think he's starting to sound like them more though. Haha.)
MyEscapeTheFate
Hellxoxsunshine
Formosa.

Also you should read my John O'Callaghan story Something To Believe. The first chapter is up. :)