Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

I still hope for the best.

"Kerri! Come on love! We're gonna be late!" I yelled as I waited for her to get ready so we could go to Matty's. Since they were back they decided to have a gathering of some sort.

"Jeez you are so bossy!" She said coming out of her room trying to put her shoe on.

I chuckled and she looked up at me, "shut up."

I grabbed her hand, "yeh look lovely."

"Thanks."

She smiled and I escorted her to the car. We drove to Matty's and I grew nervous knowing I had to get to Matty before he asked where Marissa was.

It still didn't stop me from holding Kerri's hand as we walked to the door though.

"Oye!" Matty said almost jumping on me once he opened the door.

That proves we are around each other too much if a week is all it takes for us to miss each other.

Kerri laughed from beside me as we hugged like girls.

"Missed yeh mate." I said patting his shoulder.

"Hey Ker." Matty said giving her a smile as he patted her head.

"Mac, is in the kitchen." He added and she nodded before leaving me and him alone.

"So I've heard some fings..." Matty said and I sighed, "Look, juss can yeh do meh a fava and not mention Marissa?"

"This isn't soundin' good mate and if Macy finds out..."

"Look, it reallah isn't like that. We haven't done anyfing. I swear."

He sighed, "then what is it?"

I shrugged, "I dunno yet, but I find myself wantin' it ta be somefin..."

"Does she like yeh?"

"I fink so..."

"Well yeh might wanna talk ta Macy before she tells on yeh."

I nodded and patted his shoulder as I headed to the kitchen. Kerri and Macy were laughing which I took as a good sign because I'm sure there would be no laughing if she told her.

"Hey Mac, can I talk ta yeh for a minute?" I asked and she nodded.

Kerri's eyes landed on mine and I gave her a wink which caused her to laugh softly.

I smiled as Macy followed me to the room closest to us.

"Yeah?"

"Look, can yeh please not mention ta Kerri that I have a girlfriend?"

"Um, sure. Why?"

"Cause she doesn't know..."

"Jona." She said in such a serious tone that I crossed my arms.

"No. Look, I know I need to tell her, but it's hard because I've spent so much time wif her already. Macy, I reallah like her ok? We haven't kissed or whateva yeh finkin'. I simply like bein' round her. Marissa is comin' back next week and I plan ta break up wif her."

"For Kerri?"

"Yes. So please. I'm beggin' yeh. I know she's yeh friend, but I swear I'm not cheatin' or whateva. I haven't done anyfing."

She sighed, "Ok Jona, but you better break up with her because Kerri really likes you..."

A smile instantly hit my lips, "Yeah?"

"Yeah, she does."

"I swear I will."

She nodded and we went back to the living room. It was a good feeling to have everyone around again. It all felt normal.

"Hey yeh." I said coming up behind Kerri. She turned around with a smile, "Hi."

I threw my arm over her shoulders and pulled her into my side as I kissed her head. Yes. Breaking up with Marissa is what had to happen. I felt too much for this girl to not do it.

"Heyyyy Kerri." Lee said giving her a wave and I laughed as she said hello yet moved closer to me if possible.

"He creeps me out." She mumbled.

"He's harmless, love. Plus, if he tried anyfing on yeh I'd punch him."

She chuckled, "why?"

"Cause, tha only one who can try anyfing on yeh is meh." I said with a smirk an she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.

"Well, you haven't so..."

"Maybeh I'm waitin' for tha perfect moment. Believe meh, it's not cause I don't want to." I said pulling her into my lap as I sat on the couch.

"Gentleman, aye?"

I chuckled, "somefing like that..."

She looked at me and I kissed her cheek, "can I just give yeh sweet kisses for now?" I whispered running my hand up her side. She nodded and I cuddled her to my chest causing Tom to shoot me a serious look which I ignored.

"What are yeh doin' tomorra?" I asked hoping it didn't appear too desperate.

"Um, nothing until two. Then I have two classes..."

"Good."

She laughed, "Why?"

"Because I want yeh ta stay tha night wif meh." I whispered tracing her fingers with mine.

"And I couldn't any other way?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, but if yeh had ta get up early I didn't want yeh ta go frew tha trouble."

"Sweet you are."

"The sweetest." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"So someone told meh yeh reallah like meh..." I said with a smirk and she began to blush.

"They lied."

I laughed, "Oh did they? I think my source is pretty legit."

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't."

I chuckled, "I fink yeh do."

"I'm good at acting."

I rolled my eyes and she smiled, "do you like me?"

"Maybe." I mocked with a grin.

She sighed and I chuckled, "I do love. Is it not obvious?"

"Not really..."

"Now yeh lyin'." I said kissing her cheek.

Although I held back a lot, it clearly was obvious that I liked her, was it not?

We stayed at Matty's for several hours before heading back to my place and in those several hours I had a handful of lectures. Yet, for some reason none of them phased me.

"I'm sleepy." She said wrapping her arms around me and lying her head against my back as I tried to unlock the door.

I chuckled and once the door was unlocked I grabbed her hand from me and pulled her in, closing the door behind us.

"Well, yeh can lay down now love." I said pulling her to me.

My back hit the wall as I brushed her hair from her face.

I don't know what took over me, but not kissing her seemed to be ludicrous. I leaned in to her expecting her to let me do so, but instead she pull back and grabbed my hand, pulling me to my room. I groaned knowing she was probably doing this because I've waited so long.

"Do yeh need some clothes?" I asked as she sat on my bed.

"No. I'm going to sleep in this."

I glared at her and she gave me a smug look.

I shook my head and went to my closet laughing.

"Yeh somefin else." I said dropping clothes onto her lap.

"I know. Something awesome!"

I laughed, "go change sillah bird."

She giggled to the bathroom and I pulled off my shirt and changed from my jeans into some basketball shorts.

As I laid onto my bed she walked out of the bathroom. Seeing her in my clothes nerved me more than I was prepared.

"Hey cutie." I said pulling her onto the bed causing her to laugh.

She stared up at me as I ran my hand over her cheek.

Call it an irrational gesture but I couldn't stop the words that left my mouth next.

"Can I kiss you now?"

she nodded and I leaned in pressing my lips to hers disregarding the truth of the matter. Which was that I was now officially a cheater.

I grasped her side as she kissed me back and it took everything in me to pull back. She stared at me with her blue eyes as she breathed heavily. I touched my forehead to hers and closed my eyes.

"Yeh drive meh mental." I whispered.

"I didn't do anything."

"Yeh don't have to."

I kissed her once more gently, "let's sleep. Yeh have class tomorra."

"I do huh?"

I chuckled, "Yeh do." I said pulling the cover over the both of us.

I pulled her to me and she happily snuggled against my chest.

"Sweet dreams, love." I whispered pressing my lips to her forehead.

I had offically crossed way too many lines. There was no going back now, that I was sure of.

*****


"Jona..." Kerri said softly and I forced myself to open my eyes.

She chuckled, "I need to go."

"No." I mumbled grabbing her by her waist.

"I've got class, silly."

I sighed and moved my hand to the nightstand trying to find my car keys. The thought of getting up and driving her home did not sound like a good idea since I was still tired.

She laughed as I held out my keys for her.

"What? Take my car sweetie. I'll be up when yeh get back." I said and she sighed before taking them from me.

I gave her a grin and she leaned down kissing my cheek, "Go back to sleep."

"K. Have a good day, love."

Once she the door shut I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep, but with her gone reality seemed to settle back in and I felt myself being hit with anxiety.

I sat up and groaned at how shitty of a person I was.

I reached for my phone and instantly called Matty.

"Yes?" He said as if he expected I'd call.

"Matty, I've fucked up so bad. I don't even know how to fix it!"

"Chill out mate. What happened?"

"I kissed Kerri..."

He groaned, "I knew this would happen. Yeh should have juss broke up wif Marissa on tha phone!"

"Well, I haven't talked to her in like 2 days!"

"We can't tell Macy. She'll tell her because, well yeh are fucked up."

"This coming from someone who this time last year was a bit on the Lee side!"

"Ok! I know! That is why I don't plan ta say anyfing!"

I sighed, "she's gonna hate meh..."

"Just don't tell her mate. Break up wif that bird and don't tell Kerri. I mean, yeh only kissed. It's fine."

I breathed in, "Ok. Yeah. I'll do that."

"See. Married Matt gives good advice!"

"Sod off. Bye."

I hung up with him and went to shower and get ready for the day while my mind reeled with the things I needed to do.

I could break up with Marissa over the phone, but I felt as if that would make me a even worse person than I was at the moment. Plus, she deserved for me to do it in person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Cheater, cheater. Bad Jona! :3

Thanks to;
hellxoxsunshine
Kayleexkills
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover (haha, yes. The cheese means it's serious! :3)
For commenting! :)