From First to Last

Chapter two.

"Thanks so much for stopping by!" My aunt Valerie says waving to everyone as they walk out the door. "I'm gonna go shower." I say standing up. "The towls are under the sink." I nod and walk into the bathroom.

The warm water hits my back making me think. Am I even gonna fit in here? Will people wanna be my friend? Will I justs be the weird short girl? So many thoughts that I would like to escape my head. I smack the side of my head as if the thoughts would fall right out of my ear.

I massage the conditinor in my hair and begin shaving my legs.

I wash the conditnior outta my hair, turn the water off and step outta the shower. I wrap the warm towl around my cold wet body. I wrap a towel around my hair. I grab my clothes and get dressed leaving my hair up in a towel. I grab a brush, Let my hair fall outta the towel and begin brushing my hair. I set the brush back down after brushing my hair and i head outta the bathroom.

"Is it already that dark?" I ask. My Aunt Valerie nods her head. "Yes." I grab a cookie and munch on it. "We gotta sign you and Catlin and Kyle up for school sometime this week.." My aunt says. "Yay." I say while my head hangs low. "Oh, Paige. It's not that bad here. I can honestly promise you that!!" My aunt reasures me. I wipe the crumbs off my hands. "I'm gonna head to bed. Night." I say walking toward my room. "Goodnight Paige, I love you." My aunt valerie says in a warming voice. "Love you too." I say.

I open my door. Plug in my charger, Plug my phone in. Turn the sound off. Lay down, And fall into a deep good night's sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was short. D: Didn't really know what to write.

In Chapter three it will skip up a few weeks to school. Sorry i'm making this so fast. :/