From First to Last

Chapter three.

"You ready?" My aunt asks. I nod my head. "I guess." Me, My cousins Kyle and Catlin walk outside to the van, I slide into the van not wanting to go sign up for school. I'm dreading this. I've been dreading this day since i came here. I've been dreading this day for.. I don't know. I've just been dreading it.. Ok?

"Here." My aunt says pulling the car to a hault. Everyone steps outta the van besides me. My aunt looks at me through the windows and gestures me to come out of the van. I shake my head letting my long brown bangs fall into my face. "PAIGE LEANN." My aunt hollers. I sigh and open the door and step outta the van. Catlin grabs my arm to make sure i walk into the school.

"Hi, Were here to register." My aunt says in a nice friendly voice. The lady gives us all a friendly smile and hands my aunt some papers. "Follow me." My aunt says walking toward a table.
We walk toward a table and sit down. I sit next to my aunt while Catlin and Kyle walk around the halls. I put my head down hiding my face. "Paige, Go make some new friends.. Ok?" My aunt suggests. I slide outta my chair and slump up. I walk around the halls hopeing someone would be kind enough to start a conversation. As I walk down the hall i run into the same guy I ran into in hottopic. Only, He's with the cashier. "Paige?" He asks. I turn around. "Max?" He smiles. "So, I'm guessing you're coming to this school?" He asks. I nod. "Sadly, Only for half the year though, Then i'm going back to Arkans." "That's to bad." Max says flipping his hair outta his face. "Who's this?" Ronnie asks pointing at me. "Paige. I met her in hottopic." The guy looks me up and down, From head to toe. "Oh yea. I saw her in hottopic, too." I look at the guy. "You seem famliar." I say. "I was the cashier." He says. "Oh.." I say awkwardly remembering what i thought of him. The guy smiles. "Yeah. Well, I'm Ronnie." He holds out his hand and i shake it. "I'm Paige." I say friendly. "You like Indiana?" Max asks gesturing me to walk with them. I laugh sarcastically. "Not really." I say removing my bangs outta my face. "Why's that?" Ronnie asks. I shrug my shoulders, "Dunno. Just, Not used to it here and i barely know anyone." "You know who we are." Max says smiling. I return the smile. "Yea. But, I meant girl wise." "Oh, No. You don't wanna be friends with the girls here." Ronnie says. "Why?" I ask kinda afraid of the answer. "Their all sluts. They either have some kind of STD, Or pregnant, backstabber, or no good." I sigh. Greattt. I'm for sure not going to fit in here. "It'd be better off to just be friends with us." Ronnie continues. I nod staring at my feet. "But, We won't do anything to hurt you, Intetionally." Max says looking at Ronnie. I can hear the nervousness in his voice. I look up giving them a confused look. Max shakes his head like he didn't just say "We'd never do anything to hurt you, intentionally." What did he mean by that? This school is already giving me the creeps..
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Mehh. :/