...And We All Have a Hell

Do or Die.

Mikey and I walked from the bus stop down our street to our house. Along the way we chatted about school, our day, and girls. Haha. We walked up the curb and I opened the front door. That's when we saw the blood. My heart stopped. Mikey and I dropped our books and our bags. I knew the killer was still in the house.

"Run Mikey. Just run, somewhere" I whispered to him. He never obeys me. But this time he did. He slipped out of the door and bolted down the street. No telling where he was going.

I walked to the kitchen, scared I would be seen. I grabbed a knife. Saying a quick prayer and getting a drink of water, I quietly exited the kitchen. I was drenched with sweat. I was ready to kill the motherfucker who killed my family.

revenge is dripping from my teeth

Half of me was scred shitless, and more of me was filled with rage and vengeance.

ice in my veins for those who died.

I wlaked under the archway that led into the kitchen/ dining room-my knife ready. I turned the corner and came face to face with my match. My family's murderer. I stood there staring at him and motionless. He stood there grinning wickedly. A smile filled with..satisfaction. A smile i will never forget. Blood covered his hands and chest.

"Your turn." I bolted up the stairs. He followed right behind.

"You''ll never escape me!" I cried. I opened the door to my parents' room and ran into their walk-in closet. I locked it. Tears were streaming down my face. I had to stop crying. I had to fight back.

I thirst for closure

I needed to stay strong for them. They couldn't fight. So I will do it now for them. For Mikey. For me. I will kill him. No questions asked.

I'll take his life so he can't take mine.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" His voice sent chills down my spine and made my blood run cold.

sacred to make it out alive, murder's all I know.

"You know you won't defeat me." Fuck yes I will. I have to. I fucking have to. I stood up. Knife ready. I knew he was close to the door. I stood at attention without a sound. He opened it slowly then all way.

"You motherfucker. I'm ending this right now." I elbowed him in the jaw, hard,feeling the bones break.

"Fuck!"He screamed in pain. He hit me hard in the ribs causing me to fall. He kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. I got up. I wasn't going to let him win. I punched him in the nose. Blood poured form his nose. He pulled out a switchblade and cut my ribs. I yelled out in pain. I cut his leg open, punched him, knocking him out. I ran down the stairs into the living room and saw the hell I wish I never would have seen. All of them. My parents and grandparents. Brutally murdered. Bloody trails and hand prints decorated our once white walls, carpet, and furniture. My father's throat was slit. I dropped to my knees at the overwhelming sight. I raised me head slightly and looked in the mirror. I saw him with a knife standing over me. His blade neared my neck, I was quicker. I turned around and sliced him in the ribs. He fell over, I hit him over and over again.

"i know this isn't the way your mother raised you Gerard." How the fuck does he know my name?! He laughed maliciously. I couldn't take this! I couldn't! I couldn't! I picked up my knife and slit his throat.I own this fight. The killer was dead. It's over. He's finished. As I stood up, I burst into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intese. COMMENTS!!