...And We All Have a Hell

A Glimer of Hope.

They fucking lied to me. Unless my "relatives" worked and lived at a place like this, then there was no way in hell this was their choice of residence.

"What..the fuck?!" I was irate.

"It is the best thing we can do for-"

"Why?! Fuck the both of you! I'm not going here! You could have at lest fucking warned me!

Goddamnit! I fucking hate this!" The profanity filled argument continued from there.
I got out of the car and screamed my lungs out. My uncle grabbed my shit and grabbed onto me with a death grib and dragged me inside. My aunt followed directly behind.

It took an hour to get me "settled in" to my new living quarters. During that time three cops had to restrain me twice from hitting the workers at this hell hole, and from lashing out at my aunt and uncle. Oh, well, their fault they pissed me off. Did I mention that I developed some anger and violence issues after my family was killed?

Finally, I calmed down. I was, haha, escorted to my room by police. My room was all white with a medium sized bed with a navy blue comforter, lime green sheets, and a dark green and bright blue pillows. I had an oak wood desk and bookshelf. A matching nightstand was right next to the bed. There was a big window that looked out to the whole courtyard. I loved it. A medium sized bathroom and closet were in the room as well.

"Take an hour or so to unpack your stuff and then you may go down to the courtyard and walk around." A gaurd said.

"Okay. Get out." My voice was filled with rage and attitude.

I pulled out my Sidekick and called Frank from speed dial. The second the phone rang, he picked up. I burst into tears. It didn't take long to call me down. Frank was one of three people who could calm me down. We talked the whole time I unpacked my shit. After I finished, I told him I loved him and hung up the phone. I grabbed a random Hollister jacket and walked down the hall and down a flight of stairs to the courtyard.

It was overcast outside. The sky matched my mood perfectly. Stormy and grey. I sat down on a bench and observed everything that was happening at the moment. All the typical kids were at a place like this. The goths, scene kids, some skaters, and the kids who looked like they wanted to end their life. Was I considered one of them? Only Frank knew I had attempted suicide. He helped me through it twice. He deserves the Best, Best Friend Award for that. But one kid stood out from all the rest. He had semi-longish light brown hair, black and white glasses, tight jeans, and a Dawn of the Dead shirt on. I knew who it was right away. My day suddenly got better. Mikey Way was at the same place as me! Two questions immediately enetered my head.
"Why?" and "Where was his companion and my other best friend, Gerard?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! i worked hard on the story so far!
xoxox