...And We All Have a Hell

These Feelings Can't Be Right?

"Oh, my fucking God..Mikey Way!" I stood up and screamed that. That earned me looks from everyone. His head shot up from where he was sitting. His frown instantly changed to a grin.

*screams* "Mikey!" I ran over to him and jumped in his arms.

"Holy shit! Alesana! What are you doing here?! Wait, don't tell me now. We'll talk later. How are you hun?!"

"Ah, yeahh, I'm a lot better now that I saw you are here! I just threw a few tantrums in the waiting room. My uncle and aunt decided to send me here. Fuck them. I don't care about them." Thankfully, Mikey (and Gerard) all ready knew what happened to my family. They were almost as devestated as me.
His expression changed, knowing what I meant.

"Well, I'm here for you, always." That made tears come to my eyes for the millionth time today. I embraced him in a hug. After a couple of seconds he let go of me. I looked at him and turned around to see what he was looking at.

And there in front of me was Gerard. His black hair was two inches long all over. He was dressed the same as Mikey, minus the glasses. He stared at me. I was so happy to see him.

"Gerard.."My voice was shaky.

"Alesana. Come here hun." Hugging him, I began to cry. It was overwhelming to see my two best friends in one day. My emotions have fluctuated so much today. Mikey came a hugged me and Gerard. I cried for a few more minutes.

"It's okay, love, don't cry. Aren't you excited to see us?" Oh Gerard, you always try to brighten up my moods. And yes it works. I smiled and nodded yes. Though I was still crying, I was feeling a little better.

"I saw you in the waiting room, but I didn't want to interupt. You had such a good fucking family-bonding moment. So, no need to explain why you are here, to me." I had to laught at that. Oh shit, he saw me loose it. Oh fucking well. It's not like that's the last time it will happen.

"Y-you d-did? Sorry about my screaming rage. I-"

"Don't apologize. I understand." Hopefully I won't ever have to explain my razorbalde experiences to him, or Mikey or anyone here.

"Okay. Well, why are you guys here?" I need to know the answer to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger! I'll update sometime tomorrow!
I'm going to bed. YEAHH! spring break!
xoxox

I want comments and subscriptions when I wake up!