...And We All Have a Hell

A Life That's So Demanding.

Mikey's POV

"Okay. Well, why are you guys here?" Did she have to ask that question? Oh god, what do I say? We lost both of our parents just like she did. But we told her they were driving around and it was rainy outside and a semi had slammed into the car.

"Mkey was having some run-ins with the law and I became suicidal. Our Uncle drove us here three weeks after our parents died." Thank God. Gerard always knew how to save us from sticky situations. But, will he ever tell her why we are really here?

Back to Alesana's POV

"I'm so sorry. We're pretty much here for the same reason." Mikey, a juvenile delinquent? Whatever, at least I have them here with me.

"Yeah. So, where's your dorm room?" Mikey asked. We walked out of the courtyard and up the flight of stairs to my room.

"My room is 234. What's your guys'?"

"We share a room, so it 218. Its like directly below you. Unfortunately I have to live with this loser."

"Shut up you ass!" They started hitting eachother. Sometimes they were so nice and sweet to eachother, and sometimes they got in fights..physical fights.

"Guys! Leave eachother alone!" I opened the door to my room and sat down on the bed.

"Sweet room." They said in unison.

"Actually I do like. I was thinking the rooms would be a lot shittier than this, but I liked it." It was true. I did love my room.

"Ours is almost the same. It has black and red though. Our two favorite colors!" Gerard seemed to like their room. At least he was pleased about something. The three of us sat around and talked about random stuff for a while. They told me that this place isn't all that bad. The "teachers" here try and "connect" with you and work out your problems. In Gerard's words,

"It's a pretty bullshit system they have. Fuck trying to make me better. I don't give a fuck about trying to lett them get through to me." I laughed at that. Mikey picked up a picture that I had placed on my nightstand. A picture of Frank and I.

"Your other bestie. Your look gorgeous."

"Yeah, you do." Once again, I cried. Hugging both of them, I realised how much I missed Frank and my famliy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter. I had to write it though.
comments!
xoxox