...And We All Have a Hell

This Rage Will Never Go Away.

I had been at this place for a week now. The teachers here pissed me off everyday. Sometimes I would explode and other days I was calm. I refused to become friends with anyone else. Now I know what Mikey and Gerard meant by a "bullshit system." I was sitting in one of the counseler's office. Mrs. DeLonge was her name. I hated her. She was very condescending and told me everything in my life would get all better. That was a fucking lie.

"How have you been liking Dalton so far, Alasena?" Why is it so hard to pronounce my name? It is pronounced the way its spelled!

"Its pronounced Al-e-sa-na. A-l-e-s-a-n-a. Get it right dammit. And I think Dalton is okay. My two best friends are here."

"So sorry. Yes, I have noticed you have been spending a lot of time with the Way Brothers. You consider them your best friends already?"

"Actually, I have know them for years. We met one day in elementary school and I've talked to them everyday since. So they have been extremely close with me for a while."

"Oh. Well, have you liked your discussion groups and individual counseling sessions?" I'll tell her the truth.

"To be honest, I find it pretty stupid. Why do you insist on trying to get through to me? I do not want to talk about my family or my relatives. Those are things that I will not talk about. So fucking deal with it."

"We are trying to help you with your emotions and how to deal with them-" Yeah right!

"Bullshit. I obviously have problems with discussing my family! You trying to force me to talk about them gets me really pissed off so leave me alone. Let's move on to a different topic." She was irritated but I really could have cared less.

"Okay, moving on. Why don't you want to expand your friendship circle and make new friends here? Mike and Gerard are nice, but they are a little crazy. Gerard has anger issues and Mike is just out of control. Gerard has some phsycological issues we need to help him get through. They really are not good kids to be friends or best friends with. Please consider finding new aquaintences."

"Its Mikey. His name is Mikey. Honestly I don't give a shit what you think about them. I love them and I will not make new friends just because you tell me to! They have helped me through all of my hard times in my life. They are here for me always and they care for me! Fuck you!" Now she really pissed me off. I ran out the door with tears streaming down my cheeks. I got to my dorm without being seen by Gerard or Mikey. I jumped on my bed and continued to cry. I needed to talk to Frank. He'd calm me down. Why did she say those things about them? And what did she mean by Gee having "physcological issues"? Am I missing something here?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! the chapters will get mor intese/interesting. I promise.
Some of these chapters I need to get posted.
comment!
xoxox