...And We All Have a Hell

Secrets Don't Make Friends

I was sitting in "class" with Mikey and Gerard and some of the other kids from this school. I had been known as the prep at this school. I really don't know why I shoud be considered one. This one goth girl, who was really nice actually, told me that people labeled me as that because of my love for Hollister. Whatever. I didn't have a problem with it. It just got annoying. I'd been here for a month now and I gotten in trouble with the "teachers" and counselers because of anger issues. Speaking of anger issues, I had seen Gerard flip out a few times in the past month. It wasn't anything serious, it was just some kids fucking with him. Mrs. DeLonge stayed off my case after the little incident I had with her in her office last month. She does know aything about Mikey and Gerard.

I had still been thinking of those so-called phsycological issues Mrs. DeLonge was telling me about. I didn't want to ask her what she meant, because I thought she was just crazy and was exaggerating about Gee's "problem." Ever since then I have been kind of spying on Gerard and seeing if I can figure out what she means by pshycological issues. Last week made me get even more curious about this whole thing.

Last tuesday.

I was walking back to my dorm from my anger managment class. I was walking towards my dorm building when I heard two very familiar vocies. These voices I knew were Mikey and Gee's. I saw the two of them standing in the courtyard talking about something important. Me being a curious person, I sat on the stairs and listened in on the conversation.

"...MIkey this is fucking stupid. I'm tired of this school."

"I know Gerard. You've been doing a lot better since we came here two months ago. And Alesana coming here has just made our stay 10 times better. She's our best friend. We love her."
Aw, Mikey!

"Haha, yeah I know. I was fucking shocked to see her coming here. Actually I was more excited but still, shocked. I felt really bad lying to her." He lied to me? About what? And when?

"You had to. It wasn't the right time to tell her anyway."

"Mikey?"

"Yeah?

"Will it ever be the right time to tell her. Its not a matter of not being able to trust her, its just, one hell of a subject to talk about. And we could loose her as a friend once she finds out. We cannot have that happen!"
What the bullshit is he talking about?!

"That's that part that scares the hell out of me. How and when do we tell her. We can't just go up to her dorm and be like 'Alesana, hey! We need to talk about-" Just then the door way to that led into the complex opened and hit me in the face. I tried not to scream, but I did. I got so fucking freaked out, I toppled down the stairs.

"Motherfuck! Alesana sweetheart, I'm so sorry!" Zacky Baker, the nicest boy here jumped down the stairs and sat next to me. Eff, now I don't know what Mikey and Gerard finished saying!

"Alesana!" Mikey and Gerard ran towards me full speed.

"Jesus Christ! Are you okay? What the hell happened?" Mikey started picking up my things that scattered around me.

"I'm so sorry. It was my fault! I opened the door and she was sitting there. Like, is your face okay? You smacked the cement pretty damn hard." Gerard and Zacky brushed my bangs out of my eyes and looked at my face.

"I'll be fine. No worries. My head just hurts, but I did hit the concrete."

"Oh shit, you have a cut on your forehead! Goddamn it, hun I'm sorry!"


I grabbed onto Zacky's arms and said.
"Zacky, I'll be fine. Seriously I should not have been sitting there. It wasn't your fault really! Oh God, Zacky sweetheart come here! Don't cry!" A few tears escaped from Zacky's eyes. I pulled him into a hug and told everything was okay.

"A-are y-you sure? Sorry I'm crying. I just thought I gave you brain damage or some shit like that. You scared me!"

"Oh Zacky! You're so sweet! Listen, I'm fine. Stop crying dude, you'll mess up your eyeliner, which looks really good today! And you'll make me start crying!"
I looked at Gerard and Mikey. Both of them were smiling. Mikey was holding all of the contents of my backpack and binder. Gerard was holding some of my other shit, too. Zacky smiled and pulled me up from the ground. I dusted myself off.

"Like are you seriously fine? I just want to make sure."

"Yes. I am!."
I walked towards a bench with Gerard, Zacky, and Mikey. They helped me clean up my forehead and rearrange my backpack.

"Zacky, thank you for the apologies. You are so sweet." I gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay! Well If you're okay. I'll go now. And I'll see you guys later! Bye Alesana! By Gee and Mikey!"

"Bye Zacky!"
All of us said in unison.

"Dude, you ate shit when you hit the ground. Mikey and I were over here walking to the dorm when we saw you plummit to the ground." What a liar.

"Haha. Yeah I was sitting on the bench, uhm, reading. I was really engrossed in this book and I kind of was not paying attention to where I sat." Oh God. Good cover.

"Oh nice. You were always a bookworm. Dude, we kind of need to go to the library media center place area or whatever its called. So, we'll see you later?" Gerard, you and Mikey hate reading! What the hell?

"Okay! Bye boys!" I walked away and walked up the stairs. Opening my dorm door I thought about all the things I just heard. What the fuck were Mikey and Gerard talking about? They obviously were hiding something vital from me! They knew that they could trust me. I told them everything! Why would they hide somthing from me? Ah, Zacky came into the scene in perfect timing. Maybe I don't want know what they are hiding form me. I'm sure as hell its something that will make me see them from a totally different perspective once they do tell me.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger! i just like wrote this out of nowhere!
comment.subscribe!
xoxox