...And We All Have a Hell

Misery Business

Yesterday sucked. At lunch, Gerard didn't sit with me and Mikey was "allowed" to sit with me. I couldn't even sit with Kayleigh's group! Gerard got mad at her for comforting me after he lashed out at me. During my math class, I got sent out of class for pissing off one of the skater kids. And I won't even mention my science class, again. That was the worst day I have had all month. But lunch, lunch was a different story.

Yesterday at Lunch

I looked around the mini-cafeteria trying to find a place to eat. Or some table to eat at. Somewhere where I was welcome. I spotted Zacky and Matt's table. Hopefully Gerard hadn't told them not to let me eat with them. I walked up to their table.

"Hey guys, uhm, may I sit here? I don't really have anywhere else to go."

"Sure love, sit down." Matt scooted over so I could it in between him and Zacky.

"How come you aren't sitting with Gerard or Mikey? You guys always sit together. I mean, you're definitly welcome to sit with us anytime. Did something happen?" I guess Zacky hadn't heard what happened earlier that day.

I sighed. "Yeahh, Gerard yelled at me today in science. He came into class really pissed off and he sat next to me. He had blood on his hands so I wanted to know what happened. I asked him what happened and he grabbed my shoulders and yelled at me to shut the fuck up. Do you know what happened to him?" I looked at Zacky, who looked at Matt, who looked down at his lunch.

"What happened.."

"Gerard beat the shit out me." I looked at Jimmy. His face was bruised and he had a black eye. The right side of his lip was busted, too.

"Oh my god! Jimmy, are you okay? Why the hell did he do this?

"Because I asked him if he was okay. He was crying and I asked him if it was about his parents. He said it was-"

"What happened to his parents Jimmy?"

"He-" Jimmy stopped talking and looked up above my head. I was scared to turn around, fearing what I would see. But I did it anyway.

"Gerard."

"Get you fucking things." His voice was cold.

"Can I please finish my lunch?"

"No. I said get your fucking things!"

"Dude, leave her alone." Matt was standing over me. I picked up my backpack and I saw Matt's hands clenched in fists. This could get ugly.

"Stay out of this Saunders. Its between me and her." Gerard grabbed my arm and began to drag me out of the cafeteria. Matt and Zacky grabbed me and pulled me from Gee's grip. Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian stood up. Goddamnit I'm scared. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking our way.

"Do you want to start something Matt? Let her go."

"Fuck no!. She's staying with us until you calm down. You're losing it man. Get the fuck away from us!" Johnny said. Brian and Zacky stepped in front of me. Uh! I knew where this was going.

"Fuck you! Alesana, come here!" Gerard shoved Johnny aside and tried to walk toward me. That shove earned Gerard a punch in the face. A split second later, Mikey, Gerard, Zacky, Brian, Johnny and Matt were in a big fucking fight. Jimmy held onto me. The sound of fists colliding with faces and swear words being yelled drove me crazy. I released myself from Jimmy's grip.

"Zacky and Gerard stop it! Get the fuck off eachother!" I pulled Zacky off Gerard and puched Gerard. Oh shit. The fighting suddenly stopped and all eyes were on me. By now, I was crying and super upset.

"What the..fuck! Why did you guys do this! I fucking hate all of you! Goddamn it!" I picked up my backpack and bolted out of the cafeteria. Tears were streaming out of my eyes and down my cheeks. I ran straight to my dorm. I opened my door and jumped on my bed. I cried and cried.

- - - - - - -

I woke up and looked around my dorm to find seven dudes with busted lips. I didn't want to deal with anyoen right now!

"Hey Hun." Brian said.

"Hey guys. Done fighting I take it?"

"Yeahh, we are so sorry about lunch today. Like we know we upset you hardcore.' Mikey replied.

''Yeahh, Gerard I'm so sorry about punching you. Like really I am." Everyone laughed at what I did. Gerard sat next to me and hugged me. For the next hour we all talked and laughed. I really need to know what made Gerard so furious. Did this have anything to do with what him and Mikey were talking about last week?
♠ ♠ ♠
i lost a subscriber!
tell me if my story is okay!