Sequel: Inside the Fire

Fake It

Make You Bend and Break

Dante wasn't prepared for what would happen next. Without warning, Severus' hand shot out and back handed her across the face, with enough force to make her head turn. Slowly her hand traveled up to touch her cheek, a look of utter shock on her face.
"You of all people should know better that to toy with me Dante Valentine."
Severus' voice held a threatening growl that made a shiver of anticipation travel down her spine.
"You bastard."
She dropped her sword and launched herself at him, taking them both down.

The wrestled for control for about ten minutes before Severus came out on top.
"That was not a wise decision Danny."
Severus whispered lowly in her ear.
"Not wise at all"
After a few minutes of struggling and muttering obscenities at her former professor, Dante managed to launch his body off hers sending him flying across the room and into the far wall. She stood shakily, her cheek aching and beginning to bruise.
"You are an insufferable, despicable bastard Severus Snape."
She spat at him, her mismatched eyes flashed before they were tangled up again, but in a slightly different situation.

His lips were crushed against hers; his teeth making her lower lip bleed as he bit her. She gasped as he forced her against the wall. Taking the opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues waged their own war as their hands roughly removed articles of clothing as fast as possible. Her nails made red lines down his pale chest as his rough, groping hands made bruises on her sides and ass. Their mouths separated and his started its way down her neck, licking and biting roughly. Her hands tangled themselves in his hair as their mouths met again. His rough hands lifted and balanced her against the wall as he roughly thrust into her, making her scream. She wrapped her legs around him in reflex. His thrusts became swifter and rougher as he began biting and licking her anywhere his mouth could reach. After a long while of rough thrusts, loud screams, and blood. They collapsed against the wall, spent. Her legs slowly unwrapped themselves from his waist. He looked down at her bruised and slightly swollen face and kissed her roughly. He pushed himself away from the wall, grabbing her arm and dragging her into the dark bedroom before slamming the door.