Why Me?

When It Began

I was walking to practically nowhere,freezing cold. I had just gotten out of an Avenged Sevenfold concert that I'd snuck into.

A car pulled up beside me.
" I like your shirt" Came the voice of an unknown soul as he got out of the car.

I couldn't see his face, for it was hidden by a fedora and shirt. A familiar shirt, A familiar fedora. The one Synyster Gates was wearing.

" Um....." I awkwardly said, standing there.

He moved his shirt and fedora out of his face "It's cold"

I nodded " I know"

" Where ya headed?" He asked

" Uhhh...home" I said

" I'll give you a ride. Where's it at?"

" No, I'm fine. I can walk"

" What's your address?" He asked again.

"I don't have one"

" What do you mean?" He asked

" I live on the streets"

" But your only a teenager"

" I'm 18, almost 19"

" But still why don't you have a home?"

" I got kicked out" I shrugged

" Well I'm not letting a 16,17 year old girl live on the streets. Especially since you're an Avenged fan. Live with me" He smiled

" I'm 18 and I've done this for years. I'm perfectly fine" I began to walk away from the man I looked up to, when he grabbed my arm.

" Please! You'll live like a rich person! You can have your own room, anything you want, anytime you want." He opened the car door and gestured for me to get in " At least let me take you for a car ride. To warm you up"

I nodded and got in, shutting the door.

" So what's your name?" He asked, beginning to drive.

" Daleanna Staup- Abboushi"

" Never heard that before" He chuckled " But it's pretty"

" Thanks?"

" I love how your not freaking out right now. If I'd asked any other Avenged fan to live with me, she'd have a heart attack right then and there. You, you denied it" He chuckled, pulling into his house.

" Hey! You said this was just a car ride!" I exclaimed

" I also said Avenged Sevenfold wasn't going anywhere while making the first album. Look at us now" He smirked.

" No" I said getting out,walking down the long drive.

"Daleanna! At least come inside and get something to eat"

" I'm not hungry" I mumbled

" Really? Cause your stomach doesn't agree with that" He chuckled when my tummy growled.

I nodded and followed him inside.

" You can call me Brian, God, Syn, Synyster Gates, God, Bri, God....Whatever. I don't car" He smiled getting the phone book.

I laughed and nodded.

" What kind of pizza do you like?" He asked dialing a number.

" You don't have to spend your money or give me your food"

" I know I don't. But am I going to? Yes"

" I don't care" I said.

" Everything it is" He said and ordered.

After he got off the phone " Please stay with me! I get lonely! At least for a week"

I nodded.

Brian smiled widely " You can sleep in my room tonight, until we get your room set up"

"I don't need a room. I'll sleep on the floor or couch"

" Daleanna. You are going to have a nice, big, comfy room and everything you want from now on, okay" Brian stated and took me to his room, getting clothes from his closet. " These are my little sisters for when she stays the night. Go change into these. Bathrooms right there" He pointed and went to get the door.

I went to the bathroom and changed, coming out when I was finished.

" Come sit down and eat"Bri ordered.

I sat with him, eating.

" Tell me your story" He ordered.

" Ummmm I'm 18, my favorite color is either blue or green. I had a brother and I lived with him until I was 15" I said

" You said had" Brian pointed out, mouth full of pizza.

I sighed " His name was Brandon. He was obsessed with snakes. He had over 50 in our apartment. Over half were venomous. I came home from school one day and he had been bitten by a rattle snake and he was pronounced dead at the scene" I explained looking down.

" I'm sorry. I won't ever make you talk about it again" Brian said and hugged me.

I shrugged "I'm over it. It's been 3 years"

" Do you drink"? Brian asked me randomly and I didn't answer " I don't care if you do. I was at your age"

"Yeah" I admitted

He ran somewhere so I just sat there awkwardly.

Brian returned with a twenty-four pack under his arm, two glasses, and JD.

" Let's drink" He smirked and tossed me a glass.

* Hour later*

Brian and I were wasted and the world was fucked.
We were currently waltzing around the house listening to Darkness Surrounding.

Brian tripped over the table, making us both fall an start laughing really loud and obnoxiously.

He started to kiss me, me kissing back and we started making out. He tore off both of our clothes, drunk as fuck.

* Next Morning*

I woke up naked, laying next to Brian on the ground with a pounding headache.

" Shit" I muttered and quickly dressed before waking Brian up.

" Fuck my head" He groaned.

" What did we do last night" I asked.

"Got wasted and fucked" He mumbled standing up.

" Where's the condom?" Asked looking around where we were laying.

" I didn't wear one"

I stared at him and he laughed.

" It's okay, Day. You most likely aren't pregnant. Go downstairs and I'll make you breakfast" Brian said.

I sighed before going down the stairs.

A few minutes later Brian came in with two plates of blueberry pancakes, bacon, Cinnamon toast and orange juice.

I laughed and helped him carry it

" Dig in " He chuckled.

I ate a piece of bacon and groaned

" I'm not that bad of a cook!" Brian exclaimed.

" No it's good"

Brian hugged me " Finish eating and we'll get a pregnancy test at the store, okay"

We finished eating and got ready.
I came downstairs wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday.

Brian gabbed a VU t shirt, jeans, and a belt and made me put that on.

After that we went to the store and got 7 pregnancy tests, and I peed on all of them.

" If I am, what are we gonna do? What will your friends say?" I asked while we were waiting for the results.

" We'll have the baby and keep it. We can tell the press and the fans we've been secretly engaged for years and the guys...the truth"

The pregnancy tests rang and I ran to them. All seven of them were positive.

"Fuck" I groaned slamming my head into the wall.

" Don't do that, Daleanna. We'll be good parents" Brian grabbed me.

"We met last night. I'm 18. You're what? 24, 25. We're not dating, engaged or married. You're a rock star, I'm a girl living on the streets"

" We'll make it work. I'll take care of you and the baby. I swear" Brian comforted me before his phone rang

" Yeah?" Brian answered.

" Jimmy has a sister. And a brother. And the brothers dead but his sisters alive." Zacky said.

" I know Jimmy has a sister" I said.

" No, a different one. One that Jimmy didn't know about. His mom told him the other day"

" How did he not know he has a different sister?"

" They got rid of her. Her names Daleanna" Zacky said.

I saw Brian observing me before talking again " Zacky tell the others and Jimmy to meet me at Johnny's now" He hung up.

" You're Jimmy's sister" Brian said to me.

" Jimmy Sullivan. The Rev." I asked.

"Yes and I swear I'm not kidding, he just found out"

" I knew I was adopted but I didn't care enough to find out who my parents were" I mumbled.

" Come on,we're meeting them at Johnny's" Brian said and led me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what ya think! xD

And the phone call between Zacky and Brian at the end, Daleanna can't hear that.