Why Me?

Why you be so sweaty?!

" So let me get this straight" Jimmy began "You found my 18 year old sister, took her home, got her drunk, fucked her, and now she's knocked up?"

" Um, yeah. Pretty much" Brian said

Jimmy and the others stared at me and I excused myself into the bathroom, climbing out the window,going back to Brian's house.

I sat on the living room floor in front of the fish tank, staring at the colorful fish Brian has in it.

Randomly, Brian burst in and called for me, me not answering " Daleanna!" He screamed again.

I sighed " Living room" I called and Brian ran in, hugging me.

" Don't ever run away from me like that"

" Okay" I said casually.

" Why'd you run away from us like that?" Matt asked, walking in.

" You were all staring at me like I was a whore and didn't belong"

" You aren't a whore, and you're gonna be around us for a long time now" Jimmy said and hugged me, that hug eventually turning into a gigantic group hug.

" She's pregnant guys, don't squish her" Brian said, having to pry Jimmy off me.

~ 5 months later~

I groaned as I tried to squeeze my Avenged Sevenfold non-maternity shirt on.

" Sweetie just put on a maternity shirt" Brian said, handing me one, me sighing as I pulled it on.

Jimmy and Leana showed up " Come on!" Leana yelled "Yeah! We wanna find out if we're having a niece or nephew!" Jimmy joined in

I giggled " They're perfect for each other" I smiled and began waltzing down the stairs, getting in a happy mood.

" Be careful" Brian said, running up behind me in case I fell.

Leana hugged me, once I was at the bottom of the stairs and helped me into the car.

Jimmy was talking to my tummy the entire car ride, and I eventually slapped him.

" Ow!" Jimmy yelled

" Stop talking to my fucking stomach!" I yelled back.

Brian squeezed my hand lightly, rubbing his thumb into my palm and I giggled, kissing his hand.

" So Day, how's your mood swing coming along?" Leana asked me.

" Good, I don't thing I've really had them yet" I smiled.

Jimmy rolled his eyes " Yeah. Right" He muttered and I glared.

Brian walked with me into the doctors office and I grabbed his and Jimmy's hand, Leana holding my shirt up when they put the jelly stuff on my stomach.
The doctor talked to us a little bit about babies before letting us listen to the heart beats and I swear Brian almost cried.

Doctor Lauren made a face of confusion and listen more close and observed the picture of the baby more " Well it looks like you're having a baby boy and girl"

Jimmy and Leana screamed and jumped up and down, making up a song about twins.

Doctor Lauren got the jelly off my tummy and went to go print the pictures of the babies off.

I looked over at Brian who was crying " What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm gonna have two babies. I'm gonna be a daddy to two kids!" He said and hugged me. Jimmy and Leana joined in and we were just a crying hugging mob.

" Here's your pictures...." Doctor Lauren said awkwardly and I took the pictures and thanked her.

We went back to Brian's house after we paid and Brian automatically hung the pictures on the fridge proudly.

" Oh, by the way, we have a 3 month tour,we'll be back when your about 8 months, you can come with us though" Brian said.

" Of course I will, but how are we gonna make the babies rooms?" Daelanna asked.

" Brian froze " I'll try to shorten it"

I nodded " When does it start?"

" Tomorrow" Brian smiled.

My eyes went wide" Thanks for telling me ahead of time" I laughed and punched his arm in a friendly way.

~2 days later~

We were at the first show and I sat backstage with Val, the other girls, and Matt and Jason Berry.

" I want to introduce to you for the very first time, someone very special to me" Brian said into the microphone after they played ' The Wicked End'
My fiance, Jimmy's sister, Daleanna Sullivan"

" He did not mention this" I muttered under my breath, planning on staying where I was, not wanting to go out there.

Matt Berry made me go onstage.

" Daleanna's my fiance, and she's almost 6 months pregnant!" Brian smiled widely, lying convincingly about the fiance part.

The crowd went crazy "We're having a boy and girl!" He exclaimed and the crowd went crazier.

Jimmy ran down from his drum set and hugged me " Ew get off you're sweaty" I said, making a face, not realizing I said that into the microphone and the crowd left.

I slowly looked up, not realizing why they were laughing until Brian pointed to the microphone he was holding in front of my face.

Jimmy laughed evilly and took the microphone from Brian " If you or you're kids every pick on or try to beat up or pick on my niece and nephew, I'll kick your ass, Leana will kick your ass, Day and Syn will kick your ass, and everyone else in the Avenged family will kick your ass" Jimmy yelled and kissed my cheek before stomping up to the drum set, making everyone laugh.

" Thanks for coming out everybody" Matt chuckled into the microphone before we all walked off stage.

After the boys had taken showers and signed autographs, we went to the bus.

" Brian Haner!" I yelled "You could of at least warned me before calling me out on stage!"

Brian laughed " Well then you wouldn't of let me do it"

" And we're not engaged, we're barely dating" I crossed my arms, sitting on the couch.

" Sorry baby" He said and kissed me and I kissed back.

" You guys probably shouldn't be on a 2 month tour when you're 6 months pregnant.

I shrugged and Jimmy picked me up " You're sleeping in my bunk with me and Leana tonight!" He said and put me in his top bunk with Leana.

" No!" Brian yelled and put me in his bunk, blocking me in with pillows, blankets, and his body.

I laughed and shook my head " Boys".

One of the babies started kicking so I let all the guys and girls feel. Brian took a picture of his hand on my tummy and tweeted it " They're kicking!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!
http://www.polyvore.com/why_me_daleanna_outfit/set?id=41044983

Daleanna's outfit ( I know that's not a maternity dress, but oh well)

Oh, and there's a few ways to spell Daleanna, so if you see a few different spellings for it in this story, it's cool.