Like You'll Never See Me Again

And It Goes A Little Something Like This

Being the daughter of two well known celebrities had its advantages. Getting into any concert with just a mention of my last name or who my parents were came easy once I was old enough to sneak out.

It's also got its bad side, not getting much privacy; I can remember when this girl hid out in our bushes just to catch a glimpse of my dad.. while he was in the bathroom. There's also the name calling, good or bad.. I would not trade my life for anything in the world.

Ever since I can remember, Bri.. well as he's more well known to the world; Synyster Gates has been in my life. In fact, all of the guys from Avenged Sevenfold have been. Being my dad's best friends, well one of them a little more so than the others my "Uncle" Jimmy. He's who I was named after.

Born to Maria Brink and Benji Madden, I, Jamie Owen Madden came into this world on Jimmy's birthday of February the 9th of 1987.

My childhood was what I imagined every child's dream was. I had everything my little heart desired with just a bat of my thick eyelashes and a small often toothless smile.

The biggest thing I wanted was that state of the art jungle gym; as I look back at that memory, I can remember Jimmy not only being the one who set it up on his own, but was the only one who played on it with me.

He was such a kid at heart, god do I miss him. My dad hasn't been the same and neither have any of the guys since he tragically passed away.

While remembering that memory, I can remember another.

When I was about 7, thinking I was Supergirl I decided to jump off of the top of the jungle gym onto the sand area. Not such a good idea after I was in the air realizing I was going to land on the gravel instead of sand. Nonetheless, I fell and scraped my knee. Seeing the blood fascinated me but I knew I was hurt but didn't want to get in trouble for jumping off of the top.

Brian was walking out and saw me crouched down just staring at the blood making its way down my knee and got down on his, took my small pale leg into his large teenage hands and gently wiped away the blood as well as remaining pieces of gravel stuck in there.

"Thank you," was all I could manage to squeak out as he lifted me into his arms and carried my inside to bandage my knee after he cleaned it. Smiling at me, he nodded and patted my other knee.

"Go back and play, Jamie. Just be careful okay?"

Brushing some of my long golden colored hair behind my ear, I smiled shyly and jumped off of the bathroom counter running back outside with a fuzzy feeling all over.

That was just the beginning of the tale; several years later I would sneak into an Avenged Sevenfold concert...
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, I'm aware Benji and Maria are only a few years older than what they really are in this.
Second, this story is based on the Twitter role play started after Jimmy passed away.
Third, comments would be appreciated.
Fourth, updates may be spaced apart because Beth and I are busy but we will update when we can.
xo