Like You'll Never See Me Again

Teenage Love Affair

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I made my way to the side of the stage with Brandon as my parents walked the other way to meet up and talk to the guys before they hit the stage.

"You look pale, are you okay Jamzie?"

Taking a shaky deep breath, I looked up at Brandon and nodded before a small squeak of my regular voice came out, "I'm fine, just excited to see Bri.. everyone again."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me from behind, if you didn't know the two of us you would have guessed we were a couple deeply in love. We were in love with each other, but not in the way you love someone that you want to be with. Our love was a deep friendship of a love, I cared for him as much as he cared for me. It was like that ever since I can remember and we both vowed it would stay like that forever.

As we watched the Berry brothers, one of whom was Brandon's dad Matt Berry as well as Jason and Dan set up for their set I heard my dad calling my name. "I hope he's alone and Brian's not with him.." Feeling Brandon's warm arms fall to his sides from being around me, I made my way over to my dad and Jimmy.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRINCESS!"

A wide smile made it's way across my lips as I sprinted over to him and jumped up wrapping myself around his tall thin body as he spun me around in a large circle.

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMY!"

Oh how good did it feel to be around the man who was like my uncle again? It was like being reunited with your long lost brother and felt pretty damn good. As he spun me in every which way you can be spun, he set me onto my feet and raised my arm above my head while spinning me around.

"It would be wrong of me to say this, but when have I ever been right, Miss Jamie Owen.. you have blossomed into a HOT teenager."

Giggling as I looked up at him and then over at my dad who was just shaking his head, I froze hearing Brian's voice. "Thank you, Jimmy, but I think I should go back and stand side stage with Brandon." He nodded and bent over so I could kiss his cheek.

Skipping back over to where Brandon was watching his dad and uncle set up as well as a few others, I wrapped my arm around his waist and felt his around my shoulders as the lights began to dim and the crowd screaming as Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, and finally Brian made their way onto the stage.

Trying to keep my eyes off of Brian so that I wouldn't faint, my eyes scanned over the rest of the guys who had just grown taller and gotten a few more tattoos. My mind was racing as the song that Jimmy had sent to me to listen to began to play and Matt's voice transformed into a growl scream.

I'll try,"she said as he walked away.
Try not to lose you.
Two vibrant hearts could change.
Nothing tears the being more than deception,
unmasked fear.
I'll be here waiting"tested and secure.

Nothing hurts my world,
just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
you'll be the one to fall.

I wish I could be the one,
the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me.

Nothing will last in this life,
our time is spent constructing,
now you're perfecting a world... meant to sin.
Constrict your hands around me,
squeeze till I cannot breathe,
this air tastes dead inside me,
contribute to our plague.
Break all your promises,
tear down this steadfast wall,
restraints are useless here,
tasting salvation's near.

Nothing hurts my world,
just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
you'll be the one to fall.

I wish I could be the one,
the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me.


A deep shiver ran throughout my small body as I made eye contact with Brian for the first time in 8 years. I got a better look at him now that the song was over and he was turned towards Brandon and I.

He looked so different, jet black hair, a very tight shirt that showcased his newly inked arms. His eyes were smudged with black kohl eyeliner which began to melt down his face due to the hot lights. His nose was now pierced on the left side, and if it were possible, my heart had come out of my throat and was now on the floor beating rapidly.

"Jamzie? JAMIE?!"

I could hear Brandon, but all I could see was Brian.

Our eyes connected quickly again as he looked over to the side of the stage where Brandon and I stood as if he had seen a ghost or couldn't believe that I was there. My mom had told me he knew they were coming, but didn't know I would be there, maybe he was disappointed?

As they all made their way off the stage with the crowd still screaming and cheering "Avenged Sevenfold!" Brandon and I joined in the screaming and cheering, my god were they amazing live. I knew they would make it big and if they kept playing and writing amazing songs such as the ones we heard tonight, they'd be stars fast.

We waited until the large crowd began to disperse and walked on stage helping Matt, Jason, Dan and the others take apart the set and Jimmy's drums as I heard a female voice along with Brian's in an arguement but I couldn't make out just what they were arguing about.

Once we finished taking everything apart and loading it all into the small trailer, Brandon hugged and kissed my cheek then went to hang out with his dad and uncle. While standing outside near the bus they'd acquired, I saw Brian stagger his way onto the bus.

My parents were talking to Matt and Jimmy, both had drinks in their hands so I knew I'd get to drive home tonight, not that I minded. I quickly made up my mind and walked onto that bus; looking around it looked like a very male bus. Wandering around until I got to the back bunk areas, I soon felt two arms around me and once I saw the 1 tattooed on his left thumb I knew it was Brian.

Turning around to look up at him, I pressed my no longer flat chest into his slightly buff one and could smell the alcohol on his breath. I didn't care, I was in his arms and felt that funny fuzzy feeling I felt when he had fixed my knee those 8 years ago.

"J-J-Jamie..?"

Nodding my head, I couldn't help but bite my lip at how his voice had deepened and made my stomach do flips. "Yeah, it's me. Surprised? Shocked? Disappointed?"

He didn't answer me, just scanned his eyes over my face and body, especially my newly formed and large chest before he leaned down and pressed his smooth lips against my slick with lipgloss plump ones in a soft kiss making my entire body heat up and breathing stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamie's oufit and how she looks
Also, if anyone needs any further pictures of her, which I'm sure not but anyways just google Miss Victoria Murder or Victoria Bella-Morte
Lastly, tomorrow will be 2 years that Jimmy has been gone. Lets not cry or mourn him, but be happy and love the time that he was here on earth for giving us his all in every beat of his drums and every stroke of his pen to write songs with.
foREVer