Like You'll Never See Me Again

Like a Virgin

Once everything was cleared away and put in its proper place, everybody including my parents went off to have some drinks to celebrate the successful show. I would thank them silently for being so far away while I got what I wanted.

Brian's rough guitarist fingers had me in just my pink and black boy shorts in record time, I had made out with boys before but it was nothing like the kiss that Brian and I had just shared. It was as if I could feel his soul leave his body as his lips were attached to mine and my soul entwine itself with his as our combined souls returned into our bodies.

Of course I could taste the whiskey on his lips and mouth, but that didn't matter to me because I had him close to me again. A void I had for 9 years now being filled and my heart knew it, starting to beat fast and erratically from his hands running over my hips and thighs as he slid my boy shorts down my legs leaving me naked and vulnerable before him.

"Jamie...I need to be with you."

His words made my entire body seize up slightly and a break out of goosebumps trailing down my arms and spine. Biting down on my plump lip, I nodded, my voice squeaky and small, "I'm yours to take Brian."

Lifting me up into his arms with ease, Brian set me into his bunk and crawled in next to me, my eyes closing for moments as he closed the curtain. I knew that what laid ahead for both of us would be the beginning of something beautiful and forever.

"Brian.. I haven't done this before."

He rolled onto his side facing me as he lifted his hand and caressed my cheek with his knuckles. I leaned into his touch and held his hand to my cheek. He smiled softly at me and smoothed my hair back.

"I won't hurt you and if you're not comfortable I promise to stop, Jamie."

Nodding to his words, I looked deeply into his chocolate brown eyes and didn't once see a gleam of lust or malice in them, but caring and concern as well as.. was it love? Trying to fight my stomach and all of the butterflies swarming around madly making my nerves go off like an atomic bomb.

"I trust you Brian."

He smiled and leaned in pressing his smooth lips against mine once again and I could feel his rough hand slowly making its way down from my cheek to my arm followed by my hip. Breathing slowly as all these feelings began to course throughout my body just from his sweet touch.

His lips soon made their way from my lips to my neck, slipping my eyelids closed as even more overwhelming feelings came over me once his tongue came in contact with a spot on my neck I never knew could make me feel a burning desire all over.

Soon, a funny throbbing started between my legs. I started to wonder if Brian could feel it too, but soon my eyes were as wide as saucers as they scanned over his chest and stomach soon to his large and standing right up dick.

"Oh.. oh.. oh my god"

Every single bit of my skin tingled when he slid his hand up my thighs. The throbbing grew more intense. I knew he was going to touch me "down there", and I wanted so badly for him to, yet it felt just dangerous too.

"Oh Jamie, you're so beautiful. So so beautiful."

Shuddering as his kisses went down my collarbone to just above my breasts. My nipples were standing up and I knew he could tell, that is where his mouth was headed. Brian lifted his head from my chest and flashed a soft warm smile up at me.

"Jamie, are you okay?"

Nodding, I tried to focus my vision on him, but it was too clouded with the pleasure he was causing me just from simple touches and tricks with his mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

Blinking as if in a deep haze, I managed to form words; "I'm sure Brian, I've wanted to do this with you for a very long time." My tongue was thick as I heard my squeaking voice.

A cute quirky smirk graced his lips as he dipped his head back down, his tongue dancing around my delicate breasts and soon my sensitive nipples. It was wet, and warm, just like the place between my legs. My head started to swim once again.

I sighed in delight as his lips fell to my bare stomach. Though he was so gentle and sweet with me, something inside me was clanging as if I were running beyond my stamina. Something I had never felt before.

Then something startling happened, he had kissed the area right above my most sensitive part of my entire body. He looked at me again to see if I was okay, I nodded and smiled. I wondered if Brian had been this gentle and caring with anyone else. My thoughts and everything else was completely forgotten once I felt a surge of pleasure and managed to look down at the back of his head settled between my legs.

His tongue darted against my sensitive nub, like it was making a tattoo. I moaned at the luxurious pleasure. I was so wet now, I could feel my folds rubbing against each other, and when he inserted a finger, I burst open like a flower in the heat of Spring.

"What if somebody comes?"

"No one will bother us. I promise."

"You're sure, Brian?"

"Jamie, I've made damn sure of that."

His skilled fingers explored deep inside of me, feeling the warm liquid gold that my body made, and then put in two fingers. If this is what sex was like, I never wanted it to stop, and was only sorry I had not done it sooner. Only with him, I didn't want to experience this with anyone but Brian.

He made low growling and grunting noises as his fingers worked and twisted inside of me. I put my hands on the back of his head, sometimes I would rest them on his shoulders. I really wasn't quite sure where to put my arms, but it seemed like Brian knew what to do. So I laid back and let him do it. Did he do it very well.

"Brian.. oh my god, this feels so good"

Like a whirlpool, building tension in my body, I felt a wave of pleasure all throughout my body, crying out I gasped and panted as he slowly slid his fingers out of me and slowly crawled over on top of me.

"Are you ready for this Jamie?"

Scanning my blurred vision over his face and down his chest to his lower regions where his dick seemed to be throbbing with need, I nodded and looked up at him with wide, frightened eyes.

"How much will this hurt me, Brian?"

I moved my gaze back up into his eyes, my fright disappearing once I saw the reassurance in his gaze.

"If it hurts too much, you tell me and we'll stop okay?"

Laying flat against his bunk, I inhaled deeply and nodded watching him slide on a condom and line up his dick with my opening, sliding slowly inside me. A small whimper escaping my lips as I felt just how big he was. Boy, was his dick big and filling.

"Does that hurt?"

"You're really big, but it's okay."

He pushed in more and more at the slowest pace; "Jamie you're so tight." I took that as an odd compliment as the small twinges of pain soon disappeared and those waves of pleasure began to take over my body once his entire length was inside of me.

Brian began to move his hips back and forth into mine and the most wonderful feelings started taking over, I had only known the sexual side of life in black and white, now I saw it in full blown color.

"Oh yes, Brian, harder!"

His hips began to rock faster and harder into mine once we both found our rhythms, my hands going from his hips all the way up to into his hair, tugging on it. Our breathing began to get ragged and shallow.

"Jamie..."

I looked up in time to see Brian closing his eyes as he tilted his head back and fluttered his eyes closed, swallowing a lump in his throat. Our bodies were moving in sync with each other as if they were always meant to be together, small needle like pulses of pleasure skyrocketed throughout my body upon feeling just how rock hard and throbbing Brian was.

Our voices hushed and low, we both mumbled "God" at the same time, our arms entwined around each other, as if holding on for dear life. That was just before I felt a warm liquid spilling out of me and a loud moan escaped my lips along with Brian's name.

"Shit, oh fucking shit!"

Brian held onto me tightly as he came shortly after I did, collapsing on top of me, his weight feeling good and warm on my shivering with pleasure body. Everything was sticky and wet down there where our bodies had been connected.

The last thing of that night that I remember was Brian holding me close to his body, his heart beating rapidly against his chest just as mine was. Little did I know that night would be the last time I would see him for a couple more years, I'll always hold that night special to me and I'd never take back what happened for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is going up on the 13 month anniversary of Brian and Jamie, so yay.
Comments would be awesome.
But I know most of you won't.