I'll Taste Your Blood Tonight.

1 of 1

FlashBack
Izzy was driving us to the venue, "Aren't you even a little bit nervous?" I looked at her, "Why would I be nervous?" She sighed, "They're going after Derek tonight..you aren't worried?" I sighed, "I guess, a little. I never would've thought that he'd be dumb enough to get involved with their business and end up owing them money." We pulled into the parking lot, got out and walked to the front door, "So, what are you going to do? Derek's been helping you through everything and you're going to just let them murder him?" I walked in and started walking down the hall, "Iz, you don't know what Derek was like. He was hooked on drugs and was always at the strip clubs, he never wanted to be with me." We walked into our dressing room, she shut the door, "So? What do you think just because they kill Derek that Brian will just magically fall for you?! The only reason you have this job is because you're hot and they need hot chicks to attract the men, get over yourself and quit being so god damn self centered!" I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, "I never said I started doing this because of Bri, I did this because I wanted my freedom from Derek because he was controlling and never wanted me, Sevenfold is my family and that's the reason I got my A7X tattoo, I love them, they are my real family. If you don't like it, get the fuck out." I let go of her and she dropped to the floor, "Why would you do that?! I've been nothing but nice to you and you try and kill me!" I smirked, "Really? Do you have any idea who we've been working with? These guys kill for a living, I wouldn't give it a second thought anymore."

After I finished my make up I walked out of the dressing room and over by the stage, A7X was already out there, when the time came I walked out onto the stage. I did my job, danced and in the middle of the song, Syn came over to me, he leaned to my ear and whispered, "Meet me backstage and I'll taste your blood tonight." He walked away, I felt frozen in place, did he really just say that? I walked off of the stage and went to my room and changed, I stepped into the hallway to see him leaning against his door, "You comin' or what?" I nodded and walked in the room, "What did you mean?" He smirked down at me, "I've been watching you, ever since I hired you. There's a reason, see I've known your little boyfriend Derek, he owes this band a lot of money. I knew eventually we'd have to go after him, so I thought I'd help you out and get you a steady job, so that when the time came, you could support yourself. We weren't going to tell you, but when you and that other girl got involved with our other business we had to tell you. Honestly? I've wanted to get rid of Derek for a long time, ever since I seen you because I wanted you to be mine and only mine." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, I looked up at him, "Where are the guys?" He smirked, "Taking care of him." I smiled, "So should I call you Brian or Syn?" He smiled, "As much as I love Syn, call me Brian. Blaire, this sounds too sudden but after watching you for months I've realized, I love you."

He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back, he pulled my shirt off, and kissed down my neck to my chest, I ran my fingers through his hair, I felt him kiss back up to my neck, he bit down, hard, he stepped away, "I told you I'd taste your blood baby." I smiled at him and ran my hand down his chest, "I know." We continued to make out until finally we were both undressed and had our fun...

Now..

"Brian?! Are you home?" I ran in the front door, and ran up the stairs to the bedroom where Brian slept, "Baby, wake up." He sat up, "Blaire? What's wrong?" I had tears streaming down my face, "Baby, they took him. I went to Matt's to get him and Matt was standing there, he told me, th-the police were there and they asked questions and then they took Xander from us!" I sat on the bed next to him as he wrapped his arms around me, "How could they take him from us?" I shrugged, "They took him, I knew this would happen! Brian I want our baby back!" I walked down the stairs and laid on the couch in the living room, about a half hour later he walked down stairs, "Babe? We're getting him back, when we do, I want you to leave and never come back, no matter what, just don't come back." The front door opened and there stood Matt, Johnny, and Zacky, I hugged them, "What are you doing?" They sighed, "We're getting him back for you, he needs you and we know you need him." Brian kissed my forehead and they walked out the door.

I fell asleep, it wasn't very long before the door opened and I heard Brian, "Blaire?" I lifted my head, "Yeah?" He sighed, "You're getting Xander back, just like I promised you would, but you have to give me up. That's the only way they'll let you keep him, stay away from me until I can get away from the gang stuff. Please?" I looked at him, "But Bri, " he hugged me, "No buts, just go, please? Take him, keep him safe, don't lie to him about who is dad is or why I can't be with you." He kissed me, "I love you baby." I nodded, he sighed, "They have him down at the station, they said as long as you come and get him and they make sure that you aren't going to come back here you can keep him." I nodded and left, I went to the station and got Xander.

I took him to my brothers where we lived until I could afford to move out, I never seen Brian again, I've been to Avenged Sevenfold concerts and took Xander with me, he loves listening to them, little does he know that his idol, Synyster Gates, Brian Haner, is his father..maybe one day he'll know, maybe.