I'll Taste Your Blood Tonight.

Continued.

"Mom? Are you home?" I heard Xander from the front door, "Yeah! I'm upstairs, there's food in the microwave!" I heard the door shut, and moments later, "Thanks!" I smiled slightly, thinking of how much Xander's grown up, its been so many years since I left Brian, Xander was around six years old when we left and now he's turning seventeen in a little over two hours. He's going to see Avenged Sevenfold in concert, for the sixth time, I walked down the stairs and seen him sitting on the couch, "Is it alright if the guys come over before we go to the concert?" I thought for a minute, "That's fine, just as long as they don't destroy the house." He smiled and hugged me, "Thanks mom." I nodded, "Happy seventeenth birthday Xander."

It wasn't long and the front door was pushed open and there stood his friends, they sat in the living room and watched some music videos before Xander ran in the kitchen, "Mom? Where are the tickets?!" I smiled, "I knew this would happen so I hid them, I also bought something extra for you guys," I reached on top of the fridge and grabbed the tickets and the backstage passes, "Here." His face lit up, "Are you serious? I'm going backstage to meet Avenged Sevenfold?" I nodded, he smiled, "We're gonna leave now, bye mom!" He ran out the door with his friends, I got my phone out and quickly sent Brian a text, even if he hadn't been here to help raise Xander, we still talked and he helped pay for a lot that helped me out.

To: Brian
Hey, Xander's got backstage passes for him and his friends to your concert tonight, meet up with him and talk, please? <3
~xoxo, Blaire


I went over to the radio and turned on the station that always went over the Avenged Sevenfold concerts, I heard them doing an interview with Brian, "So, Synyster Gates, how does it feel to be touring again?" Brian laughed, "Well, I'm real excited about this concert tonight because, well I shouldn't say this, but I'm meeting my son I haven't seen in around ten years for the first time, he's seventeen and I've kept in touch with his mom the entire time." "So is this kid like, illegitament? Do you really believe he's your son?" I heard Brian's voice change, "I know he's my son because I was there to see him born and I raised him for six years of his life, until they had to leave me because of some stupid shit I did." There was a hint of nervousness in the interviewers voice now, "Well..what's the boys name? Maybe he's listening?" Brian continued, "His name is Xander Rhodes. If you're listening, Xander, I'm sorry you and your mom had to leave me, I want both of you to know that I never stopped loving or caring about either of you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready to meet my son." "Well there you have it, Synyster Gates, a man in love and going to meet his son." I shut the radio off and sat down on the counter, next to the sink, did he really just go and announce over the radio that Xander is his son?

It was hours later when there was a knock at the front door, I opened it and there stood Brian, "What are you doing here?" He sighed, "I figured since he stayed over with me, the least I could do was bring him home, I dropped his friends off earlier, did you hear my interview?" I nodded and stepped away from the door, letting him in, Xander walked in, "Mo-," Brian cut him off, "Can I talk to your mom? Please?" Xander nodded and walked up the stairs, Brian sighed, "I meant every word I said in the interview, I never stopped thinking about you or Xander, I need you two with me, will you please move back with me? He's almost grown up and he'll move out soon and then maybe..if you'd like we could have some more, if you want." I sighed, "I need his opinion too. Xander!" I heard footsteps and then he appeared, "Yeah?" I sighed, "Would you like to go and move in with your dad, until you move out?" He stood there, "Really?" I nodded, he smiled, "Awesome." I laughed a little and hugged Brian, "That means yes. I need to pack and then, we'll be on our way." I ran up to my room and started packing, Brian called Matt, Johnny, Zack, and Jimmy, they all came over and within about three hours we were packed and ready to go.

We drove to Brian's house and got out, Xander's face lit up, "A house next to the beach, in California? Hell yeah!" I walked up behind him and smacked the back of his head, "Language. You're still a minor." He looked down and walked into the house, Brian looked at him, "Your room is up the stairs and the third door on the right." Xander nodded and ran up the stairs, I never seen him so happy before. Brian sat down on the couch, I sat next to him, he kissed my cheek, "I love you Blaire." I smiled, "I love you too Brian."