Status: FirstRomance:) [active]

We Met at an Ice-Cream Stand

01 - When We First Met

"Hi, can I please have a double scoop cone, with chocolate on the bottom and peppermint at the top?"

"Sure, it'll be ready in a sec," my best friend, Lush, laughed from behind the stand's counter. I turned around and looked at the park from under my purple-laced, black umbrella. on the playground, little kids were running around widly. Near the barbequesthe jocks were preparing some gross high-protein meat (I'm a vegetarian). On the grass, which was mega-green today, the Preps were running around.

Yep, this was the community park, right next to my school. That's why we were here. Well, not me, I was just waiting for Lush's shift to end, in like, another two hours.

"Hey," Lush started, handing me my now ready ice-cream. "Does Evan have a girlfriend?"

"No. . . " I said.

"Boyfriend?"

"No!" I giggled. I knew what she would say next.

"Well, can you set us up? Maybe? Please?"

"Sure, I'll try. I've seen him eyeing you."

"Excuse me, do you have blue heaven flavoured milkshakes?" I turned towards a guy with black hair, that looked totally hot.

"Um. . ." Lush started. She looked at me and winked secretly. "Why don't you ask my friend here? She works here as well."

"Uh. . ." Well, it was true that I worked there, but it's not like it was my shift. "Yeah, we have it. It's made with the vanilla ice-cream, bubblegum ice-cream and the blue milkshake mix. 'Kay, Lush?"

The guy lifted my umbrella so he could see my face. God, he was taller than me! And I'm 6"2!

"I'm Michael. You are?"

"Sienna-Louise. Call her Sienna though. . ." Lush butted in. Michael smirked. "That's a nice name. I bet you don't like it though."

"Duh!" I couldn't help saying it.

"Okay, lovebirds," Lush rolled her eyes then handed Michael his ice-cream. "Not in front of the stand, there are kids here, ya'know?"

"Wanna take a walk with me?" Michael asked, looking directly into my eyes.

I could help myself. "Sure. But first, how tall are you?"

He chuckled. "I'm 6"9. you?"

"6"2. I feel short," I said looking down.

"Your not short. Look at your friend. Now, lets get going."

And we started walking around, and I could mentally feel Lush killing Michael for that remark.