"Closer"

Warring factions.

A7X: Tough, burly, Californians who like tattoos, metal, and motorbikes. Also very given to physical brawls and suitably muscular.

MCR: Five misunderstood, well-meaning guys whose innocent faces mask a strong distaste for the particular brand of homophobic misogyny they believe A7X peddle only too well. Thus, after one botched prank too many, they declared all out war.

The Others: Jack White and the Berry twins, Matt & Jason. Mysterious, sexy outsiders who observe from afar and gradually unveil their shady personalities as the story unfolds.

The Aides: Mrs McKenzie Schechter, along with her husband Brian, two of the school's best-loved teachers. She's a hot young thing teaching Drama and English. He's a hot young thing teaching Science. Together they run an extracurricular music programme, oh and of course, they inspire everyone with their sizzling chemistry and palpable passion.

Mrs Cortez, the hip school counsellor, who likes to ensure no one's mental wellbeing suffers as much as their physique (what with the fighting and such). Sweet and genuine, she and Ray are distantly related and thus work together to bring peace to the clan.

The Baby Bats: Crystal & Sugar.

Crystal is exotic and moody.
Sugar is bubbly and vivacious.

Together they observe and giggle.

The Escorts:
Matt Tuck, Crystal's significant other.
Ville Valo, Sugar's significant other.

The WAYT family of ImNotOkay.net.

That is all.