It's Our Job, Not Yours.

To many doses and I'm starting to get attraction.

I returned to the apartment an hour later, deciding on a late night stop at Starbucks. It was 6:30AM, they were open. I picked up Anastacia something to drink too since she was probably going to want a coffee or something close to it after I wake her up. I walked up the steps to the third floor and pulled my keys out of my shorts pocket and unlocked the door.

"Stacie!" I screamed, "Help me I'm bleeding!".

There was a loud thud, and fast footsteps coming to the door way. Her hair was a hot mess, and her shirt was half way up her stomach, showing off some of her bra. I smiled wickedly and shut the door behind me. The frown that plastered instantly on her face as I held out her coffee to her was the most amusing thing I've ever seen. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her.

"That's what you get for sending me out late at night." I said, walking over to the couch and plopped down, putting my cup on the glass table.

"Oh, by the way, it was Mckee who snitched. I left no evidence behind, don't worry." I told her, reaching for the remote.

I turned on the 50" HD flat screen t.v and I put it to MTV, where there was a interviewer standing with none other then M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold. I leaned in closer, trying to hear what they were talking about.

"Why would Mckee snitch out on us, he loved us." Anastacia finally spoke, sitting down beside me.

"Things aren't always what they seem darling. Plus, everyone loves us before they find out what we really do for a living." I said, turning up the T.V to hear what they were saying, it seemed slightly important.

"We received a phone call saying one of our close friends dies an hour ago, we need to go back home."

I shut off the T.V and looked at Anastacia who was looking at me funny. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back, basking in the silence before my cellphone went off. I answered my i-phone and then put the phone to my ear gently.

"Hello?"

"Roxy, what the hell was that on the T.V?!"

Johan, my colleague, who deals with almost everything weapon related for us spoke, his voice full of worry.

"I dealt with a snitch, that was it."

"Avenged Sevenfold is coming back! That's nothing to keep calm about!"

"Really? Because I could care less." I said, a hint a smugness in my voice.

"What have you girls gotten into... I'll be at the apartment at 8:30. My resources say that they'll be back home in three days."

"Thanks Jo, means lots. I'll see you at 8:30." With that, I hung up the phone.

Anastacia looked at me, then she got up off the couch, a smile on her face. "I'm going for a shower." She said, walking away.

I reached and grabbed the remote once more and turned on the T.V, switching it to a movie channel. The Lincoln Lawyer was one, and it was one of my favorite movie. I curled into the side of the couch and watched the movie, sipping on my coffee.

By the time the movie was over, Anastacia was out of the shower, and I was getting ready to get in it. There was only 30 minutes until Johan got here, and I needed to get clean. By the time I got out of the shower and got dressed, Johan was here and sitting on the couch talking to Anastacia. He looked good as always, with his short dirty blond hair, and his beautiful electric blue eyes. He also had a very promising body, and a shirt that was always a tight fit, showing off his muscles. He wore black skinny jeans, making him one of the hottest guys I've ever laid eyes on.

I didn't think much about the way Johan looks until recently, because he's been flirting with me more recently. I don't know why, but I'm sure he knows that I don't do relationships.
♠ ♠ ♠
Roxy's outfit.
Chapptaahh 3!
<3
FEEDBACK PLEASE?
+SUBSCRIBE.