Status: Discontinued until further notice (possibly permanently)

Midnight Moon

Some people would refer to her as anti-social, but she preferred the word independent. She didn’t need other people to get in her way, she was perfectly fine on her own…or so she thought.

Kiara Black was your typical school loner, some would even say she was an outcast, but that wasn’t the case. She enjoyed being alone, in her mind people could only get in her way, so she kept to herself.

She lived in an orphanage, watching children come and go, and she was able to prove her reason for being independent. You can only rely on yourself, because eventually everyone else will leave you. She had learned never to rely on others for her needs. She even had a cashier job at a local grocery store, so that she had enough money for food and clothes.

Kiara was eagerly awaiting the day she turned 18 so she could escape the prison that people call an orphanage. Once she turned 18, she would ‘legally’ be on her own, not that she wasn’t already.

As the days crept closer to her birthday, Kiara began to get restless. She would stay out longer before returning to the orphanage, only just barely able to wait until the day she was finally free. Little did she know, she would be away from there sooner than she thought.